Create a MITM Eppisode
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Create a MITM Eppisode

Woot! Create a MITM Eppisode

Since everyone here is a fan of MITM and is likely to have seen a wealth of eppisodes, I thought it might be quite interesting if we create our own. MITM tends (from what i have seen) to have 3 to four plots per eppisode, involving different characters. If each person suggests one plot line for different characters, we could possibly build up our own eppisode. Lets begin with an initial setting: The Wilkersons home (i.e. the usual setting)- Louis & Dewey: Dewey is ill from school.

Now someone else can contribute a setting for some more characters, possibly extending into a potential plot and even elaborating on this?? We can see what we create.

Default Re: Create a MITM Eppisode

Sorry I'm not creative enough . I'll wait till other ppl post and then try to add .
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

Nobody knows the name of the city where I live; it is in California but it isnt L.A.

I'd like to. But is not so easy. It has to be something really good. So, it could take a little time!
    "I am Malcolm"

Take as long as you need, jus come up with a situation, you can generally build from there

Meanwhile, Hal becomes addicted to online shopping and starts squandering away a fortune on pointless items.

Andy Gibb aged 12 (1970) and River Phoenix

While Reese forces school children to pull a wagon, for Reese is in search of the world's largest pie.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

He's a cook, J, he could make the world's largest pie. Except that may end up a bit redundant after Lois worked on the giant tart in Ida's Dance.

Quote Originally Posted by theblinddevil
    how about we [...] send it into fox, or the Malcolm in the Middle Writers or whoever, imagine if our episode was aired on TV!! [...] might even list the site in the credits!! [...] wouldn't it be worth trying? What does everyone else think?
    I don't want to sound too pessimistic here, but I imagine they must receive thousands of plot suggestions and scripts from fans on a daily basis. I have an image in my mind of mail bags just full of suggestions for the show that are clogging up their offices. They probably get so many, that they don't even open most of them.

But who knows, you may get lucky!

Thats right.

Read Below is FOX's official statement on fan submissions

I have written a script for my favorite FOX show. Where can I send it?

ANSWER:

Keep on writing.....the more you write the better you will get !!

But....
    Do not send in ideas or scripts to FOX or to the show unless it is through an accredited agent. ALL unsolicited ideas and scripts are left unopened and are THROWN AWAY. This is for YOUR protection.

---------------------------------------------

Dont be discouraged, write because you enjoy writing not because it might get through FOX security

Yes I am very sure they recieve full scripts from people. Over at Lucasfilm my buddies tell me that they recieve tons of scripts thinking George Lucas will use their ideas or people send star wars fan ficition books to Lucasfilm thinking it will be published.

As it says

Do not send in ideas or scripts to FOX or to the show unless it is through an accredited agent. ALL unsolicited ideas and scripts are left unopened and are THROWN AWAY. This is for YOUR protection.

I dont want to squash your hopes and dreams but the reality is unless your a writer for MITM your "script" will not be seen on the small screen.

If you want to be a TV writer, keep on writing and get an agent.