Who is this Breaking Bad character?

Gill

A few weeks (maybe months) ago, my friend mentioned that she saw Breaking Bad and claimed that she saw a guy that stated he ran over his daughter and someone else said "How can you live with yourself?" After making my friend do a few MITM related things for me :lol: I told her that I would ask around who that guy was.

I believe she said that it wasn't Walter..So does anyone know the man that ran over his daughter? I tried searching through the list of Breaking Bad characters in Wikipedia, but I couldn't really find anything (Or I probably just skipped over it). I haven't tried Google yet, but I'll probably get a bunch of strange results. :scared:
----
8/7/10: Never mind, she found out who it was. Turns out, it was a group leader in a campfire rehab session from the 1st episode of season 3, "No Mas".

Last edited:

Lparsons7981

A few weeks (maybe months) ago, my friend mentioned that she saw Breaking Bad and claimed that she saw a guy that stated he ran over his daughter and someone else said "How can you live with yourself?" After making my friend do a few MITM related things for me :lol: I told her that I would ask around who that guy was.

I believe she said that it wasn't Walter..So does anyone know the man that ran over his daughter? I tried searching through the list of Breaking Bad characters in Wikipedia, but I couldn't really find anything (Or I probably just skipped over it). I haven't tried Google yet, but I'll probably get a bunch of strange results. :scared:
----
8/7/10: Never mind, she found out who it was. Turns out, it was a group leader in a campfire rehab session from the 1st episode of season 3, "No Mas".

It's probably a bad thing that I could have said exactly what you found after reading your question. I just didn't get to it quick enough :D