Who is this Breaking Bad character?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Who is this Breaking Bad character?

Question Who is this Breaking Bad character?

A few weeks (maybe months) ago, my friend mentioned that she saw Breaking Bad and claimed that she saw a guy that stated he ran over his daughter and someone else said "How can you live with yourself?" After making my friend do a few MITM related things for me I told her that I would ask around who that guy was.

I believe she said that it wasn't Walter..So does anyone know the man that ran over his daughter? I tried searching through the list of Breaking Bad characters in Wikipedia, but I couldn't really find anything (Or I probably just skipped over it). I haven't tried Google yet, but I'll probably get a bunch of strange results.
    ----
    8/7/10: Never mind, she found out who it was. Turns out, it was a group leader in a campfire rehab session from the 1st episode of season 3, "No Mas".
    Last edited by Gill; Aug 7, 2010 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    A few weeks (maybe months) ago, my friend mentioned that she saw Breaking Bad and claimed that she saw a guy that stated he ran over his daughter and someone else said "How can you live with yourself?" After making my friend do a few MITM related things for me I told her that I would ask around who that guy was.

I believe she said that it wasn't Walter..So does anyone know the man that ran over his daughter? I tried searching through the list of Breaking Bad characters in Wikipedia, but I couldn't really find anything (Or I probably just skipped over it). I haven't tried Google yet, but I'll probably get a bunch of strange results.
    ----
    8/7/10: Never mind, she found out who it was. Turns out, it was a group leader in a campfire rehab session from the 1st episode of season 3, "No Mas".
    It's probably a bad thing that I could have said exactly what you found after reading your question. I just didn't get to it quick enough