Selling genuine Malcolm in the Middle season 1 box set

MITM_Fan

Hey peeps, I'm selling the genuine MitM S01 box set for 10 GBP (+ 1 GBP for shipping), its condition is excellent because I rarely ever touched it, only to back it up on my PC (to not need to insert the discs always and decrypt them).

Photo:

hvw1w4.jpg

Reason: I'm having a clearance.

If there's any pontential buyer's I accept payment via PayPal.

___

I know this isn't for sell/buy, but a MITM fan can want to buy this for a low price and here's the chance.

Enjoy.;)

Oh, forgot to say, it's UK only. Thanks!

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hi MITM_Fan,

Thanks for offering the set. Well, you mean it's only for buyers inside the UK? Then I don't qualify anyway, because I live in the Netherlands.

I'd love to buy the set for friends of mine, but I know I won't make them happy that way, because none of them I know has region-free stand-alone players, and I know they're not the kind of people who're going to watch lots of episodes on their PCs. It's this stupid system of regions that's been bugging us for ages, and has kept us from playing some US-only merchandise, like concert DVDs and comedy and drama shows.

Anyway, on my PC I've been using a Chinese region-free tool for ages, and it's never let me down and works perfectly in the background. It's a one-off licence, so never any need to renew every year or if you change PCs. Yes, it costs US $ 39.95 and there may be fully functional freeware alternatives, but it's just a handy tip I'd like to share: http://www.dvdidle.com/en/dvd-region-free.htm

Rich