Season 3 Widescreen 16:9

CHR1ZS

I joined the forum after lots of searching for season 3 available in widescreen. I have had a brief look at the forum and found a couple of simalar questions but the answer never seems to give the response I expect, with alot of people saying it isn't available.
I am from the UK and know it is available on Sky one and is in widescreen. I have already downloaded season 2 in widescreen and that was taken from sky one it just seems like the current season 2 files are old US rips. I am pretty sure that it is even shown on Sky one HD, even though it is only upscaled it would be nice to have a high quality widescreen season 2.
Is there any available or is anyone willing to do it as it is possible.

CHR1ZS

Thanks for the reply, that is an interesting thread it is a shame nothing has come of the HD episodes being ripped.
I would say it is a bit easier and cheaper than made out in that thread as there are Sky HD boxes with component out and all you need then is the Hauppauge HD PVR or hopefully a slightly cheaper version.
But if nobody that is interestead in MITM has the equipment then I guess it won't happen.
I am still interestead in SD widescreen season 3 and I may have a look at doing it myself as it airs on Sky one so could just be recorded to dvd and then converted. I just wanted to check if anyone had already done season 3 widescreen becasue all I can find is the old US rips.

Last edited:

Widescreen

You can make 16:9 yourself at no costs, just re-encoding and cropping it.

4:3 no crop
16:9 cropped

yeah you cant see screens

2f06nlw.jpg
CROPPED
iond3b.jpg
[/IMG] NOT CROPPED

SEE!