DVD Menu maker

Gozozh

Hi guys,

Im Gozozh, i've got an amazing postrate: 1 ! And this is my first Thread here. So, that's not for nothing, I'm am making a Malcolm in the middle DVD. It's only for personal purpose, but I got stuck up. What I want to do is make a DVD just like a real one, with an advertisment at the bigin (the 20th century fox movie :p ) and then somthing like a moving menu, so that you can choose what epsisode you'd like to watch. But here's the problem. I don't have a clue what kind of program I need for that kind of stuff. I'm really good with computers though, so that wouldn't be the problem. I just need a sutable program. Any of you guys have an idea?

Thanks

Ansem

TMPGEnc DVD Author :)
You can make menu backgrounds in Photoshop and import it in TMPGenc DVD Author to add text for example.
I don't have any experience with moving menu's though, but I know it's also possible with that program.

If you want something harder to use, use Adobe Premiere Pro to make the moving menu. But I don't have experience with that either. :p
And if you want to keep it simple: ConvertXtoDVD makes moving menu's by itself. :p

Goodluck. ;)

Gozozh

TMPGEnc DVD Author :)
You can make menu backgrounds in Photoshop and import it in TMPGenc DVD Author to add text for example.
I don't have any experience with moving menu's though, but I know it's also possible with that program.

If you want something harder to use, use Adobe Premiere Pro to make the moving menu. But I don't have experience with that either. :p
And if you want to keep it simple: ConvertXtoDVD makes moving menu's by itself. :p

Goodluck. ;)

Ok Thanks, and with that first programm you talked about, can you burn the DVD aswell. I already made a Menu in a prgramm called DVDStyler, but it really sucks. It spend hours and hours to generate and do stuff. Than it nearly got to the burning and it gave an error. Twice! :cursing: I hate it! I think I'm gonna use TMPGenc DVD Author than...