Erik Per Sullivan (Dewey) on Twitter & New Photos!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

Last year I called out for some new photos of Erik and last month we where excited to see Erik join Twitter which brought us... pictures! Big news seeing as we'd had near zero new information on Erik for years.

I've gotten way to lazy and afraid of rejection to go out for projects, plus college rocks. Just hoping USC's SCA takes me! - @ErikPers

He's at USC but doesn't find out if he's got into the Film & Television Production major until May. I'm sure you'll get in Erik! Follow @ErikPers on Twitter.

The only thing cuter than little kittens... Is Justin Bieber! I just ordered my fan pack 2.0 - @ErikPers

Photos are by Justin Bettman (a friend of Erik's and photographer) who took them as part of a photo shoot last month. Thanks Justin!

Gallery: Twitter & Photo Shoot

Source: Venaca Photography

Last edited:

Siobhan

Sorry for dragging this back up, but I've just found a couple rather large pictures of Erik from Justin Bettman so I added them to the gallery - if that's okay?

Richiepiep

Administrator
And they make great additions! :D

Especially now that I'm far less active on these boards ...

Good that you thought of checking Justin Bettman's site again!

Rich

Siobhan

Hey Rich! I wondered where you'd got to, with your snazzy gallery updates and what not!

I've always used my time to find pictures of Justin, but, the whole 'Erik is grown up' thing caught my attention recently - and now I've moved on to him. :p

Last edited:

Dew_Fan

He looks great

It is amazing how great he still looks, i can see the little boy that we all know and love, but in a much larger body. :D