Hi new here.

Impy

Hi I found this website back in December 2009. The funny thing is when Malcolm in the Middle 1st aired in Australia I never really was into it. It was only in December 2009 when they started showing repeats and I started watching from the Pilot episode that I began to like it. My favorite characters are Malcolm and Reese. Malcolm's smart and Reese represents the repressed wild side in all of us, the type of things we wished we could do but don't because of our inhibitions or because society would frown on us if we do. :p

PeterU

Super Moderator
Hi, Impy. Welcome to the site. :)

I'm a bit similar -- I had never watched Malcolm in the Middle when it initially was aired and only really got into the show quite recently. I'm turning into quite the (crazed?) MITM fan now, though!

myfishbowl

Hi :D I've just signed up. I never watched the show when it originally aired and I do regret that now. I remember watching it on FOX at 2AM every night 4 years ago. That's when I started to like it.

The last several months I've been watching it more and more [on 3 different channels :D] and I love it. It's the funniest show I've ever seen BY FAR. This is one of those few shows that everyone can enjoy at some point. It's hard to choose a favorite character from so many great ones. But I love the neurotic Hal. I do like Malcolm a lot, too. :]

PeterU

Super Moderator
Hello myfishbowl! :)

We hope you enjoy your time here. I think it's really interesting that four years on from the end of the show, it seems that plenty of people still are finding the show and getting into it, even after its peak of popularity.