Various Thoughts

Gill

Well, these are my various thoughts MITM related, I just decided to title the thread "Various Thoughts" so I don't have to go an create a new thread for each thought it have. :) Anyways, has anyone noticed how often the number 5 comes up? I've seen it in "Reese's Apartment" and in "Malcolm Dates a Familiy". Reese's apartment number is 5 (which can be seen clearly when Lois and Hal visit him) and in "Malcolm Dates a Familiy", Lois gets a news anchor from channel 5 to talk about Luigi's. It's kinda funny how FOX is on channel 5 (well, for me it is). Furthermore, Malcolm and his family's last name is the Wilkerson (or Nolastname) right? Turns out there's a place called Wilkerson in California. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...vbzUCg&usg=AFQjCNHvRlKo6f8qtxMEB-GSpVUwG3yVkA

Off Topic: You mentioned Fox5, I am going take a wild guess and say that you live near NYC.
Well, these are my various thoughts MITM related, I just decided to title the thread "Various Thoughts" so I don't have to go an create a new thread for each thought it have. :) Anyways, has anyone noticed how often the number 5 comes up? I've seen it in "Reese's Apartment" and in "Malcolm Dates a Familiy". Reese's apartment number is 5 (which can be seen clearly when Lois and Hal visit him) and in "Malcolm Dates a Familiy", Lois gets a news anchor from channel 5 to talk about Luigi's. It's kinda funny how FOX is on channel 5 (well, for me it is). Furthermore, Malcolm and his family's last name is the Wilkerson (or Nolastname) right? Turns out there's a place called Wilkerson in California. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...vbzUCg&usg=AFQjCNHvRlKo6f8qtxMEB-GSpVUwG3yVkA

zsstefanov

I'm getting afraid from all this :s:D. Well I don't think it could be a hidden commercial but I've seen hidden commercials in episodes of MITM about American idol if you request I can post it ;)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Interesting observation, zsstefanov - I didn't pay much attention to what was shown when they were watching TV, though I'm not from the US so I wouldn't have recognised the commercials anyway.

zsstefanov

Ok this is the pic of the hidden commercial right after the intro. If you want I'll post the video. Personally, I think MITM has nothing to do because in the same episode in Bulgaria there wasn't commercial. Anyway I saw something flashing and decided to view it in slowmotion. I blame FOX.

PeterU

Super Moderator
I don't know what the source of the episode from which you took the screenshot is, but could that not just be the adverts in the captured TV being edited out imperfectly?

So the person who took that TV capture may have cut the whole commerical break off, but in this case missed the last few frames of this American Idol ad, those frames are then left in to the final video and that is the 'flash' that you see.

PeterU

Super Moderator
I know, I was suggesting that this commerical break edit was made by whoever captured the video file for that episode and they left a couple of frames in. You've just been observant enough to notice and captured one of those frames and uploaded it here!

zsstefanov

Oooh sorry I understand you know. Well It's possible that someone put couple of frames in it. The video is downloaded from Bulgarian torrent tracker and is rip from FOX, but the American Fox. Well the torrent is most possible downloaded from another tracker and is uploaded to ours. Anyway I think Fox did it to get more viewers in the Final of American Idol and think that no one will notice couple of frames right after the MITM intro.