Poor Lois...

Malcolm

I know Lois is quite evil, but I was thinking that maybe she is misunderstood.
She must be really tired of being Mom of five children, all of them male, all of them quite mean and problematic, without any friends, with a terrible Mom that has even sued her, a rather childish husband, lots of economic problems etc etc etc.
No wonder she is a tyrant. She deserves a little credit, dont you think?

I have noticed that some people doesnt like that character because they think she is mean.
I think she is in some ways an admirable woman . And the most important; MitM would not be the same without her.

janekaczmarek.jpg

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Your pictures for these threads are quite entertaining. MITM most certainly wouldn't be the same without her, I couldn't imagine it without her. I think she is somewhat insane--some may call her obsessed--with coming up with punishments, but I don't think she's mean. I agree, she does have quite a life.

Jimmy Junior

I think she's like that because she has to hold everything together because, to be fair, who else would?
I don't think she is evil, I just think she needs to keep a tight rein of discipline around the family (particularly the boys) or they'd be living like a pack of animals.
All said, she still needs her personal leisure time, like with the 'Tikki Lounge' and in that cold opener where she goes to have a relaxing bath but has to clean it first, then makes Dewey shower with the garden hose.