Happy 24th Birthday Justin Berfield

PeterU

Super Moderator
Front Page Post

Justin Berfield (Reese) is 24 years old today (25th February, 2010).
Everyone here at the VC wishes him a very happy birthday!

So just to embarrass him, in true MITMVC birthday celebration style, here is a picture of him from 15 years ago, when he was just 9 years old, auditioning for the role of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace.

Obviously, he didn't get that part - it was later filled by Jake Lloyd - but as we know, Justin went on to play Reese for all seven seasons of Malcolm in the Middle.

Recently, Justin has been keeping himself busy as one of the Executive Producers of Sons of Tucson, a new FOX comedy show featuring Natalie Martinez, Matthew Levy, Frank Dolce, Benjamin Stockham, and starring Tyler Labine. Also on the production team is Todd Holland, who directed many episodes of Malcolm and who was one of the key people behind its unique visual style. Sons of Tucson premieres in the US on Sunday, March 14 at 9:30/8:30 Central on FOX.

Thanks to our very own Gill & Movieye here at the VC for pointing out Justin's birthday, and once again we wish Justin a very happy birthday and great success with Sons of Tucson.
http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=7910

Last edited by a moderator:

Movieye

24 years old! Holy crap, they grow up fast. It wasn't too long ago when we were watching a kid go...

"Ooooo! You're having a dream!"

Or my favorite Reese scene - making a face behind Lois' back, but she sees him in the mirror.

"For crying out loud, Reese! There's a mirror right there!"

Richiepiep

Administrator
So just to embarrass him, in true MITMVC birthday celebration style, here is a picture of him from 15 years ago, when he was just 9 years old, auditioning for the role of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace.

Embarrassment is our corporate celebration style?? :w00t:

Haha, I guess I'll have to adapt!

If it hadn't been for Gill, I would have missed it too....

:clap: :2thumbsup: :clap:
:happybday: Happy birthday :happybday:
:clap: :2thumbsup: :clap:​

Last edited by a moderator:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Hope you're having a great day Justin!

(Mega thanks to Peter for getting this post sorted!)

Movieye

LOL, Reese as Anakin Skywalker! Oh, the Dark Side had possibilities!

And perhaps Hayden Christiansen would have had a different career.

Gill

Happy Birthday to Justin! It's so hard to believe he's 24. Hope he had a wonderful day! :)

Richiepiep

Administrator
If it's an MITMVC birthday tradition, let me embarrass him some more ;):

Fanatic illiteracy:

Justin_Berfield_dumb_fans_MITMVC.jpg

Waterlogged lav humour:

Justin_Berfield_scuba_diving_MITMVC_3_.jpg

Movieye

LOL - poor him! I can imagine him seeing the sign and pointing the typo, and the people are like "Oh, sorry, we don't have enough time to paint a new one!":(

Siobhan

Hey, he’s up there with three women – I don’t think he’s that fussed about the typo ;)

It’s strange to think that he’s 24 now. Especially when you see the picture on the front page post!

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hey, he’s up there with three women – I don’t think he’s that fussed about the typo ;)

Holy Trinity! :p

It’s strange to think that he’s 24 now. Especially when you see the picture on the front page post!

Yes, isn't it weird to realize Christopher at 30 now could theoretically have had a child Malcolm's age, so would have been able to star in his own family (reality) show!

Rich

Siobhan

Holy Trinity! :p

;) It’d be funny if he actually looked repulsed – that’d make me smile.

Yes, isn't it weird to realize Christopher at 30 now could theoretically have had a child Malcolm's age, so would have been able to star in his own family (reality) show!

Oh, I know! That idea is a slightly freaky concept. Just like Erik being 20 next year! Saying I remember when he was like 10… feels so damn weird!