Terrestrail TV

I dont suppose anyone knows when BBC will be bringing back MITM? I don't have sky or cable:mad: , so I'm only really up to season 3; i don't understand why its taking so long, I'm sure it gets good viewing figuers, everyone I know watches it!

admin

Retired Administrator
As yet, we are unaware of whether the BBC has even purchased the FTA rights to MITM season 5 and 6.

We have a petition around somewhere, in attempt to get Channel Five to purchase these rights, as we know they are more respectful to their American imports

Thanks very much, this has to be the most useful website ever!!! Any information you need on Malcom in the Middle is here and any questions are answered in a matter of minutes- BRAVO!!!!!

MITM18

Oh you havent seen anything yet, I will be providing exclusive Malcolm In The Middle content for season 7 such as pics/footage/info and more

Just in case any new members are reading this post; currently series five of mitm is being shown on bbc 2 on sundays at approximatley 7.30 (although be prepared for date and time chnages!!)

Dewey

Minimalistic
Its good that it has returned to our screens, coutacy of the BBC, but I'm often busy on Sunday evenings.

Travelling mostly - so i can be in the right place for Monday morning. (unfortunately, its not as good as it sounds), but i guess it will suit most fans wishing to see the show.