Rockstar Games Symbol in Hals Friend

PeterU

Super Moderator
Yep, I noticed this too.

(You may want to click to expand to see it clearly!)

And here's the original logo:

It shows up just before 1 minute 30 into the episode (and possibly again in the episode, but this is the one I found).

Richiepiep

Administrator
Stuff like this is interesting, as I'd never have noticed, because I'd never heard of Rockstar Games before! (if anything, I would have thought it was something like 'Idols' or perhaps even those 'Rock Band' computer games :blushing:).

Rich

PeterU

Super Moderator
Interestingly, the Rockstar Games logo shows up again in 4x04 'Stupid Girl', at around 07:56. There is also a 'Do you Yahoo' sticker -- both of these on the inside of Reese's locker. Product placement perhaps?

View attachment 888
(Click the image to expand for a closer look)

Last edited:

MITM_Fan

Stuff like this is interesting, as I'd never have noticed, because I'd never heard of Rockstar Games before! (if anything, I would have thought it was something like 'Idols' or perhaps even those 'Rock Band' computer games :blushing:).

Rich

Oh my god, this is an insult to Rockstar as their games are known everywhere and are excellent.

Have you heard about GTA or played?

live4mitm

In the TV series Grounded For Life, there is a Rockstar logo sticker on the Finnertys' fridge.
In the TV series Malcolm in the Middle, there is a Rockstar logo sticker on the family's fridge.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Oh my god, this is an insult to Rockstar as their games are known everywhere and are excellent.

Have you heard about GTA or played?

Nobody was insulting Rockstar, not everybody is a into video games, and most people who have heard of GTA wouldn't know who made it.

Richiepiep

Administrator
Nobody was insulting Rockstar, not everybody is a into video games, and most people who have heard of GTA wouldn't know who made it.

Ha, I don't think I would insult anyone, and I certainly wouldn't be doing so by not knowing some phenomenon.

I'm an extremely non-violent person, which means I'm not into games like Grand Theft Auto (which is I think what you mean) and won't ever be playing them. The only things I love are those by now pretty rarefied adventure games, which are often of French origin. Or like those made by US-based Cyan Worlds, like Myst or Riven.

That's because I'm a fantasy and mystery person more than anything else. In that way, there's something for everyone.

Rich

mokaman51

anyway i didnt make this thread for a fight i made it to show that there is a little hidden thing in a malcolm in the middle epesode

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
anyway i didnt make this thread for a fight i made it to show that there is a little hidden thing in a malcolm in the middle epesode

It's OK, just a little misunderstanding is all. Thanks for the thread, was a great find.