Avatars, Signatures, etc. - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avatars, Signatures, etc.

Looks like I just adopted one of yours!

Great! Love 'em!

Like Marcos Archer's ones some time ago, I think they'd make a worthwhile addition to our standard site avatars!

By the way, Marcos' signatures:

Signatures:
    http://photobucket.com/malcolminthemiddlesiggys

The password is: malcolminthemiddle_co_uk

Rich

All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

Some great work here, Gill! I don't think I've ever made any Malcolm artwork - maybe I should?

In regards to that link Richie posted; that Reese sig =

Thanks for using one, Richie! I've seen Marco's work and I have to admit, they look really good and the colors are really attractive to the eye and thanks Siobhan!

I've got two more avatars to add today. I didn't make a lot today since I was uploading what seemed like a million pictures of Cloris Leachman.

**I just realize this, some of the files may be too large to be an avatar, I tried to use one of them on this forum as my avatar, so I'll try to fix this as soon as possible. A list of the avatars that pass 19.5 KB will be posted soon.
    Last edited by Gill; Feb 13, 2010 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    I've got two more avatars to add today. I didn't make a lot today since I was uploading what seemed like a million pictures of Cloris Leachman.
    Gill, because there are so many of them (thanks a lot!), I have created a separate Gallery 'Other Cast and Crew Members' subcategory for 'Cloris Leachman - Events and Appearances', and will move the pictures there.

The idea is to keep the two images of her I created in the main section, so as to identify her and leave a kind of 'actor vignette', and move all your pictures to the subcat.

Rich

P.S. I've also taken the liberty of correcting dancer Corky Ballas' name. I think your variation is perhaps more imaginative, but also more painful
    Last edited by Richiepiep; Feb 14, 2010 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richiepiep View Post
    Gill, because there are so many of them (thanks a lot!), I have created a separate Gallery 'Other Cast and Crew Members' subcategory for 'Cloris Leachman - Events and Appearances', and will move the pictures there.

The idea is to keep the two images of her I created in the main section, so as to identify her and leave a kind of 'actor vignette', and move all your pictures to the subcat.

Rich

P.S. I've also taken the liberty of correcting dancer Corky Ballas' name. I think your variation is perhaps more imaginative, but also more painful
    Sure! Ha ha, sorry about that. By the time I got to her pictures from Dancing with the Stars, my mind was pretty fuzzy. Thanks for fixing his name though. There's one more new one and it's animated too! Luckily, it was less than 19.5 KB, but it's only 80 x 80 pixels instead of the usual 100 x 100 pixel that I do. I'll be resizing the ones that are more than 19.5 KB soon.
    Last edited by Gill; Feb 14, 2010 at 02:50 PM.

I didn't make a lot this week with school and all, but I managed to make a Malcolm signature and a Reese userbar. I think I did pretty good with the Malcolm signature.

Loving the Malcolm sig.
    Need help? Email Me Here

I think the signature is beautiful!
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

Thank you everyone. To make life easier for everyone, I've made a separate Photobucket account for MITM graphics.

Link: http://s789.photobucket.com/home/MITMVC-Gill/index
    Pass: malcolminthemiddle_co_uk

*I made one new Reese signature to celebrate Justin Berfield's birthday this week. I will be transferring and adding new ones as the week goes by.