Gill

I've made a couple of avatars so far, so check back later if I have more! :) Hope you guys like them. :D
Dewey.jpg
Dewey2.jpg
Reese.jpg
FrancisRules.jpg
BoysWillbeBoys.jpg
HalLoisandMalcolm.jpg

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Nice work Gill, once you've got a little collection together I'll add some of them to the avatars profile section, if you want.

Gill

I feel really awkward double posting, but I'm only allowed to post 10 images in a post. I made a few more today.
Malcolm.jpg
ReeseBrickWall.jpg
TheWilkersons.jpg

Signature:
Reese-1.jpg

I personally think that the brick wall affect didn't turn out so well since it made some of the colors look odd, but I guess someone else might see it from a different view.

Update:
MalcolmSix.jpg
FrancisLick.jpg
DeweySnitch.jpg

Last edited:

Gill

Thanks! I'm used to reediting my posts on other forums since they don't really like it when people double post. Okay, back on topic now...If anyone wants to see more of a specific style (ex: brick wall affect, lines (see the Reese avatar in the first post), etc.), if you want to suggest anything, request anything, or anything else then feel free to tell me. :)

Siobhan

Some great work here, Gill! :D I don't think I've ever made any Malcolm artwork - maybe I should?

In regards to that link Richie posted; that Reese sig = :wub:

Gill

Thanks for using one, Richie! :D I've seen Marco's work and I have to admit, they look really good and the colors are really attractive to the eye and thanks Siobhan!

Gill

I've got two more avatars to add today. I didn't make a lot today since I was uploading what seemed like a million pictures of Cloris Leachman.
HalGarbage.jpg
LoisWhoDidThis.jpg

**I just realize this, some of the files may be too large to be an avatar, I tried to use one of them on this forum as my avatar, so I'll try to fix this as soon as possible. A list of the avatars that pass 19.5 KB will be posted soon.

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
I've got two more avatars to add today. I didn't make a lot today since I was uploading what seemed like a million pictures of Cloris Leachman.

Gill, because there are so many of them (thanks a lot!), I have created a separate Gallery 'Other Cast and Crew Members' subcategory for 'Cloris Leachman - Events and Appearances', and will move the pictures there.

The idea is to keep the two images of her I created in the main section, so as to identify her and leave a kind of 'actor vignette', and move all your pictures to the subcat.

Rich

P.S. I've also taken the liberty of correcting dancer Corky Ballas' name. I think your variation is perhaps more imaginative, but also more painful :p

Last edited:

Gill

Gill, because there are so many of them (thanks a lot!), I have created a separate Gallery 'Other Cast and Crew Members' subcategory for 'Cloris Leachman - Events and Appearances', and will move the pictures there.

The idea is to keep the two images of her I created in the main section, so as to identify her and leave a kind of 'actor vignette', and move all your pictures to the subcat.

Rich

P.S. I've also taken the liberty of correcting dancer Corky Ballas' name. I think your variation is perhaps more imaginative, but also more painful :p

Sure! Ha ha, sorry about that. By the time I got to her pictures from Dancing with the Stars, my mind was pretty fuzzy. Thanks for fixing his name though. :) There's one more new one and it's animated too! Luckily, it was less than 19.5 KB, but it's only 80 x 80 pixels instead of the usual 100 x 100 pixel that I do. I'll be resizing the ones that are more than 19.5 KB soon.
Troublemaker.gif

Last edited:

Gill

I didn't make a lot this week with school and all, but I managed to make a Malcolm signature and a Reese userbar. I think I did pretty good with the Malcolm signature.
Malcolm-1.jpg
TheReeseBrigade.jpg

Gill

Thank you everyone. :) To make life easier for everyone, I've made a separate Photobucket account for MITM graphics.

Link: http://s789.photobucket.com/home/MITMVC-Gill/index
Pass: malcolminthemiddle_co_uk

*I made one new Reese signature to celebrate Justin Berfield's birthday this week. ;) I will be transferring and adding new ones as the week goes by.