Erik Per Sullivan genuine Twitter account? - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Erik Per Sullivan genuine Twitter account?

Default College, Erik

I just looked at the home page and saw that he graduated in 2009, and if he started college the same year, then he would be a Junior.

I agree with you two about Erik and Twitter, it would be nice to hear more from him. That said, Justin Berfield doesn't update too frequently either any more, aww.

I know, it is sad that they don't post anything anymore. It would be so cool if all of a sudden they just started.

Did you see Justin's latest Tweet? Not going to lie, I actually screamed a bit.

The one about MITM vs. Home Improvement? If so then yea, i did a little to, don't worry, your not the only one, lol.

Yes, that one! It's nice that Justin and Erik follow each other, but slightly odd that they have nothing to do with Frankie.

That is a little bit odd. You would think that all of the malcolm boys would be following each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Yes, that one! It's nice that Justin and Erik follow each other, but slightly odd that they have nothing to do with Frankie.
    I don't really know how much we should read into that, but it is... conspicious.

I get the impression Erik and Justin catch up offline from time to time too -- Erik showed up on the set of Sons of Tucson at least once.

Well I am glad that they at least hangout sometimes, good to see some of the cast from MITM hanging out.

noooooo he deleted it a few days ago