All the series in 16:9. Is it posible?

ronbin

Hey

It's been a long time since my last visit. I've just finished downloading the whole series in my language (spanish) and now I'm trying to extract the audios and add them to the english videos downloaded from this forum. Why am I doing this? I'm doing it because here in spain the series was broadcasted in 4:3 and it doesnt look very well in my plasma tv :D.

But as you know, the first and third season episodes from this page are both in 4:3. I've just seen this photo and I was wondering if there is any chance of getting those seasons in 16:9 too.

zsstefanov

Unfortunately, I think that is impossible just because
Picture format
480i (SDTV) (2000 - 2004)
720p (HDTV) (2004-2006)

Source: Wikipedia. It means that the first three seasons are filmed 4:3 and the last ones are 16:9.
Hope that helps, Zdravko.

Unfortunately, I think that is impossible just because
Picture format
480i (SDTV) (2000 - 2004)
720p (HDTV) (2004-2006)

Source: Wikipedia. It means that the first three seasons are filmed 4:3 and the last ones are 16:9.
Hope that helps, Zdravko.

Actually, this question appears alot on the site. So, the whole series was produced using widescreen super 16 mm film. So, technically, the whole series could be tranfered into HD. But, the only channel that airs every season in widescreen is Sky1 in the uk.