Our Live Video Chat with Bryan Cranston! [Video]

PeterU

Super Moderator
I would have recorded the whole thing, but I changed audio source by switching to headphones at the end of those 35 mins, which broke the audio capture. I stopped the recording, but didn't think to restart it, as I assumed other people would be capturing it instead. Of course, that turns out to be a bad decision due to the technical problems, so apologies for not getting more. :(

MalcolmFun

I see a partial recording posted. I see that Bryan tells it like it is. I agree completely about The Middle being a bad copy.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Our Live Chat with Bryan Cranston [Video]

Front Page Post

Last week we had a live video chat with Bryan Cranston, which went amazingly well, many thanks to Bryan for giving us the chance (and 90 minutes of his time) and to all those who joined and asked questions.

I decided to act as host picking questions from the chat, which I think went well, even if I was somewhat nervous (over talking much?) We had a few technical issues and experienced a large delay, which lead to me and Bryan talking over each other at times. Sadly my recording setup didn't go as planned so I'm afraid to say I don't have a recording of the whole chat. However many thanks to PeterU who recorded the first 35 minutes (it ends abruptly)

[See Front Page Post for Video]

If you where there, please write up any of the Q&As you recall that didn't get recorded. I plan to do more chats soon (and won't let the recordings fail)

W

we_dye

Can I suggest a star for a future live chat? How about David Higgins who played Craig Feldspar?

He had to have been the true star of MITM, yet he must also be one of the most under-rated actors ever. I've hardly seen anything about him.

Craig Feldspar was my favourite character on the show. His lust for Lois was a great plot throughout the series.

He genuinely seems like a freat guy too. I loved him in those video outtakes of the Dewey's Special Class episode which somebody kindly uploaded. He's just as funny in real life and I bet he would be an excellent person to interview.

Richiepiep

Administrator
Cool that we have managed to salvage 30 mins of the chat with Bryan! Next time I should at least have some audio recording running, because I don't remember a lot of his exact replies.

Great that he mentioned 'Mad Men' as convincing him that AMC was into making quality TV. I had missed that comment, and Mad Men is a series I avidly follow too.

Rich