Malcolm in the Middle Movie / Film / Motion Picture
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Malcolm in the Middle Movie / Film / Motion Picture

Nobody knows the name of the city where I live; it is in California but it isnt L.A.

Default Malcolm in the Middle Movie / Film / Motion Picture

It is true that there is gonna be a movie about Malcolm in the Middle? If it is true, do you know anything about it?

"I am Malcolm"

Default Re: It is true?

I very much doubt it, can't see that the writers or actors would have anything to gain from making one. Frankie is trying to refocus his career around movies so it would just be one step forward, two steps back, if you get my drift. Also, they've done two-part eps. before, which are close to feature length anyway, so why make an actual movie? It seems season seven is going to be the last, so they'll concentrate on that, and then it's farewell MITM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone!

Nobody knows the name of the city where I live; it is in California but it isnt L.A.

Season 7 is the last one??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    That´s the worst thing I've heard since they said Jurassic Park 4 was the last in the saga!

Why? Why? WHY?????
    "I am Malcolm"

It's ok. We all got used to it, you'll learn to cope.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Even after Malcolm's off the air, it's going to leave something engraved in all of us, after all if it weren't, we wouldn't be posting here. And it will leave its legacy on the world of TV production for a long time to come.

Default About the rumors of a MitM movie

I asked Bryan Cranston about that and he told me that they did talked about making a movie about MitM, but that they were now "the old guys in the block, so the talk died".

I think that's the best (I cant believe I said that), cause... how much can you say about MitM in a movie? It would be like an extended episode and thats all. But... they should make the last episode a very long one, dont you think?
    "I am Malcolm"

Default Re: About the rumors of a MitM movie

hell yeah. malcolm has been on for 6 years, it has secured a place in our lives, it deserves a finale like all the great shows (friends, raymond, frasier)

I tend to agree. Really, without commercials, the Reese Joins the Army miniseries (as I call it, encompassing Reese Joins the Army 1, Reese Joins the Army 2, and Reese Comes Home) is a bit more than an hour long, which is almost long enough to qualify it for movie status. That was darn creative on the writers' part, and I think that's as close as we'll ever come. That's probably a good thing, because a movie just couldn't do teh series justice. Especially at this point in its life.

JonAnd85 Guest

When i was searching for some Malcolm In The Middle information i found this article about Frankie Muniz, that he was one of the "Hottest stars under 25". (http://www.teenstarsonline.com/fmtptop25.html)

And if you look at the right column and some lines from the end, you can read: "There's also been talk of him starring in Malcolm in the Middle: The Movie.
    I didn't know that they have actually talk about creating a MITM:The Movie.

But i think that they shouldn't do that because like "yardgames" said that some of the episodes is like i full movie. And it must be hard to do a movie from a tv show i think. But i don't really know, if they wan't to do a movie let them make one, and then i can make complains or just cheer for them.

Well there rumor that they are making a Friends movie