Happy 30th Birthday to Chris Masterson!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

Chris has hit the big three-o today!
(22 January). The VC hopes you have a wonderful day Chris! Chris is currently in Park City, Utah for the Sundance Festival, and I'm sure he's going to party hard at the Downstairs bar with rapper Slick Rick who is performing.

Last night (21 January) Danny 'DJ Mom Jeans' Masterson DJ'ed Downstairs and Chris was there too (pictured above). We hope you've recovered enough for your birthday Chris!

Chris part owns the Downstairs bar so is often spotted there. In a series of photos which I have named Deck Shock, Chris looks on in shock at the DJ's decks, seemingly blown away by the musical genius?

October 17, 2009
Chris-Masterson-Dirt-Nasty-Sat-Set-Downstairs-17-Oct-09-MITMVC-03.jpg

November 28, 2009
Chris-Masterson-Sat-Set-Jordan-Masterson-Downstairs-28-Nov-09-MITMVC-10.jpg

December 19, 2009
Chris-Masterson-Sat-Set-DJ-Z-TRIP-Downstairs-19-Dec-09-MITMVC-03.jpg

December 26, 2009
Chris-Masterson-DJ-R_O_B-Sat-Set-Downstairs-26-Dec-09-MITMVC-03.jpg

December 31, 2009
Chris-Masterson-NYE-DJ-MomJeans-31-Dec-09-MITMVC-10.jpg

Source: deWilde & Downstairs

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Yes, my best wishes too! :happybday:

Isn't it weird to see one of the Wilkerson 'kids' turn 30 this year, an age at which they might have a child Malcolm's age in the Pilot?! That's how the wheel turns on ....

It's a clear sign the series is 10 years old now. But still going strong. Like Chris. Thank God!

Rich

P.S. I just noticed that Chris has the exact same facial expression in 5 of the images you posted. He must fancy looking like a baffled fool!