Malcolm and Reese - Bowling

MITM_Fan

Hey, I got a question.

On S02E20 - Bowling, M and R before start bowling, Malcolm says "but Reese isn't wearing any socks" and Reese says "I'm not gonna put my socks in there".

Hum, what?

Was it suppose to be like that? Confused?

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hey, I got a question.

On S02E20 - Bowling, M and R before start bowling, Malcolm says "but Reese isn't wearing any socks" and Reese says "I'm not gonna put my socks in there".

Hum, what?

Was it suppose to be like that? Confused?

It's about the bowling shoes for rent you can get at a bowling alley. The trouble is, of course, that they are often well-worn and smelly. Reese is right about that, but, being dumb, he draws the wrong conclusion. He thinks it 's better to put your bare feet in those dirty shoes than to soil your clean socks, which, as any bacteriologist would tell you, is not the right way to go about the problem ;).

Rich

Dreaded

It's about the bowling shoes for rent you can get at a bowling alley. The trouble is, of course, that they are often well-worn and smelly. Reese is right about that, but, being dumb, he draws the wrong conclusion. He thinks it 's better to put your bare feet in those dirty shoes than to soil your clean socks, which, as any bacteriologist would tell you, is not the right way to go about the problem ;).

Rich

It created irony and adds on to Reece's "stupidity".