Justin Berfield to Guest Star on ‘Sons of Tucson’
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justin Berfield to Guest Star on ‘Sons of Tucson’

Arrow Justin Berfield to Guest Star on ‘Sons of Tucson’

As hinted at by Justin in a tweet of his from late last year, it has now been confirmed that Justin will guest star in episode 12 of J2TV's new series, Sons of Tucson.

The announcement was made this morning during FOX's TCA (Television Critics Association) presentation panel for Sons of Tucson in LA.

The broadcast date for his guest star appearance is yet to be announced.

This will mark Justin's first time in front of the camera since Malcolm in the Middle's series finale aired on May 14, 2006.

Justin serves as executive producer of Sons of Tucson, which premieres Sunday March 14, 2010 at 9:30pm on FOX.
    Last edited by Ryebeach; Jan 11, 2010 at 09:51 PM.

That's weird... In his tweet, he's talking about the "finale episode", while The Futon Critic states that it is "the show's 12th of 13 episodes".

Tyno
    - Webmaster of
    Malcolm-France.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tyno View Post
    That's weird... In his tweet, he's talking about the "finale episode", while The Futon Critic states that it is "the show's 12th of 13 episodes".
    Yeah, I've noticed that discrepancy. Sometimes, episodes are filmed out of sequence, so perhaps the episode Justin appears in was the final episode filmed for the season but it will air as the 12th episode. Or, in some instances the pilot of a series is labeled as episode 00 and subsequent episodes would be 01, 02, etc, so technically the season finale would be episode 12, but it would actually be the 13th episode filmed.

It's a bit confusing at the moment but I'll let you know when I have a broadcast date for his appearance which should help clarify this.

Well it's official. If I can't watch Sons Of Tucson, I will cry.

The character Justin will be playing is named Barry.

From the casting sides, Barry is described as "not a tall guy but always working on his biceps, he is the neighborhood bully now all grown up."
    Last edited by Ryebeach; Jan 31, 2010 at 10:52 PM.

Default Justin Berfield to Guest Star as Reese on Sons of Tucson

Front Page Post

As hinted at by Justin in a tweet of his from late last year, it has now been confirmed that Justin will guest star in the season finale of the new series, Sons of Tucson.

Ok, so the character Justin will be playing is not actually Reese, but Barry "not a tall guy but always working on his biceps, he is the neighborhood bully now all grown up." Sound familiar? Well according to reports its a reprise of Reese’s character. The name will be different, but the character will be the same.

Frank Dolce (know-it-all-middle-son Gary on 'Tucson) has this to say about Justin's performance, "He’s a little shy sometimes, but he guest stars in one of the episodes and when he steps in front of the camera, he is so upbeat and has so much energy."

The announcement was made during FOX's TCA (Television Critics Association) presentation panel for Sons of Tucson in LA. The broadcast date for his guest star appearance is yet to be announced.

This will mark Justin's first time in front of the camera since Malcolm in the Middle's series finale aired on May 14, 2006. Justin serves as executive producer of Sons of Tucson, which premieres in the US on Sunday, March 14 at 9:30/8:30 Central on FOX.

Excited to see Justin on TV again? I am!

Source: Laura Donovan, thetvaddict.com | Thanks Rye
    Need help? Email Me Here

Just saw the 1st episode. I liked it. It reminded me a lot of 'Malcolm'.

Too bad that this show is falling in the same timeslot as "The Pacific"

I'd watch it otherwise.

Justin's guest appearance as Barry will air on Sunday, August 1st at 7:00pm on FOX. This marks the series finale of Sons of Tucson.

This is the first on screen TV appearance of Justin's since the MITM series finale aired on May 14, 2006.

Thanks Rye, nice to have a date confirmed looking forward to it.
    Need help? Email Me Here