iTunes Store? - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iTunes Store?

Quote Originally Posted by deweyinthemiddle View Post
    True! Although both the Blu-ray complete series and Itunes all seasons would cost between $200-$400, so I don't see how this is a bad deal for FOX to consider in the future.
    Yes, I think they will turn around in the future, with the emphasis on 'in the future'. The music and the movie industry are known to be extremely conservative and not really willing to think out of the box, and instead just want to protect their current interests.

I can imagine, tapping into their way of thinking, that digital downloads appear a lot trickier to them than DVD or Blu-ray releases, because illegal distribution of downloads is even more impossible to control. It will come, but in time.

Rich

I read on some websites "omg the other seasons are still not out" and guess what they don't own the original season 1 dvd box set, cuz they downloaded it, and that's a big problem and loss.

FOX would loose money instead of gaining if they'd pay the music copyrights, good for us because we'd get the other seasons but bad for them cuz of making low profit.

Don't blame me, blame piracy.

Yes, but I think people would buy the series because of all the new, younger fans. Also, Itunes now lets you buy the songs individually on other albums if you click a button.

Even if some people are downloading episodes from the internet, I was sort of thinking about the people that don't download stuff like that. What if someone didn't have a DVD player or a portable DVD player? BUT if they have an iPod they can easily get it from iTunes for a small price. Sure, it'll probably have a smaller screen, but it's just as good. That's may view of this though. After all, more and more people are getting iPods each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Even if some people are downloading episodes from the internet, I was sort of thinking about the people that don't download stuff like that. What if someone didn't have a DVD player or a portable DVD player? BUT if they have an iPod they can easily get it from iTunes for a small price. Sure, it'll probably have a smaller screen, but it's just as good. That's may view of this though. After all, more and more people are getting iPods each day.
    Sorry but why'd you pay for something that was available for free?

Download + Convert = There you go, ready for your iPod.

If they don't profit, you know, nothing done.

Quote Originally Posted by MITM_Fan View Post
    Sorry but why'd you pay for something that was available for free?

Download + Convert = There you go, ready for your iPod.

If they don't profit, you know, nothing done.
    Yes, but I think most fans would buy it for the sake of the show.

I shouldn't talk about this, PSP, a great portable gaming console, the games are great (I say this because I own one, not a fanboy).

The big problem is, when PSP was finally hacked only a small amount of gamers bought its games, and this is really bad for PSP, a big loss of profit is done here.

Not even PSP go would fix it, instead it made it worse than it was already. Sony may announce PSP 2 and end PSP 1 on this year's E3.

So, taking this example I really don't know how would all MITM fans react, if buy or pirate it. Maybe more would pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by MITM_Fan View Post
    I shouldn't talk about this, PSP, a great portable gaming console, the games are great (I say this because I own one, not a fanboy).

The big problem is, when PSP was finally hacked only a small amount of gamers bought its games, and this is really bad for PSP, a big loss of profit is done here.

Not even PSP go would fix it, instead it made it worse than it was already. Sony may announce PSP 2 and end PSP 1 on this year's E3.

So, taking this example I really don't know how would all MITM fans react, if buy or pirate it. Maybe more would pirate.
    But we hope not!