Is the forum dead? - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the forum dead?

Well, cadetspangler, I can see your point, but please be patient.

The series is relatively old now, and lots of first-time, often teenage, viewers will have busy full-time jobs by now, are maybe raising families, and have moved on to different series or kinds of interests.

As I've said, lots of remarks, FAQs or opinions will be hidden somewhere in old threads or our site archive, and often can be retrieved with a forum search action.

It will take some time, to be sure, but you will always be alerted by mail when someone responds to your thread.

Rich

All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

everyone should make an effort to post more, and guests should make an account

I would love to read and post more, but at the moment I don't have the time because of family matters - and lots of other things.

Same with the Gallery. Less topical material anyway concerning the series and its cast and crew, and lack of time.

If I want to post a sensible, informative reply that goes beyond the usual Twitter mode of 'great', 'agreed' or 'don't think so', I have to look into things and that's where I fall short.

In my case too, it's been a long time since I watched a string of complete episodes, so it's all getting a bit hazy by now, alas!

I still hope for better times!

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!