Favorite Movie to star a MITM Star - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Movie to star a MITM Star

Default Re: Would you watch a movie starring an actor from MITM because they are in it?

One more thing, before you all get bored of my long, rambling posts, i really like Big Fat Liar! again, only watched it cos of Frankie, but it's a funny film man. I mean, not exactly high brow, but it's good slapstick stuff, and it's fast paced so it doesn't get dull. Also Paul Giamatti, who plays the "bad guy" is a quality actor (everyone should watch American Splendor, it's ace!). It's considered one of the low points of his career, along with Thunderpants, but i disagree, it's a good light hearted film, well acted for what it is, and it puts you in a good mood, and whats wrong with that?

You'll Never Walk Alone!

Default Re: Would you watch a movie starring an actor from MITM because they are in it?

I've watched most of the movies with Frankie and justin in it, most of them are for about my age since i'm not an adult, they're pretty good. I would watch the movie depending on what it is about too.

I'm starting to become quite the Bryan Cranston fan and I wouldn't mind seeing some of the movies he has been in. I'm 20, so I can watch the R-rated stuff.
    PecanSandies

Hal Wilkerson Fangirl

I did watch a movie called 'Who's your daddy?', which has got Justin Berfield in it, although I had no idea he was when I rented it cause he wasn't credited on the cover or anything. He had quite a small part but I thought he was really good. If I recall he was playing an obnoxious younger brother type character, which was wierd cause I'm so used to seeing him as the older one. Don't rush to get it though. It isn't a good movie!
    "Man, two guys as your parents. That place must be a dude's paradise!"

Question Favorite Movie to star a MITM Star

Sorry if this has been done before, but what is everyone's favorite movie with someone from MITM?

I guess mine is My Best Friend's Wedding (Christopher Kennedy Masterson).
    This is followed by Agent Cody Banks and Max Keeble's Big Move. Frankie was also funny in a cameo in Stuck on You.

Default Re: Favorite Movie to star a MITM Star

We've had quite a bit of discussion about this, but it was quite some time ago; many of those people no longer post. I would certainly be interested to hear people's updated opinions on the subject. I've merged the older topic, if you'd like to see what's already been said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie
    I guess mine is My Best Friend's Wedding (Christopher Kennedy Masterson).
    Oh yeah! Chris Masterson was in that! Oh, he was so cute too! [/girly]

I've only seen movies that some of them have had a very small part in. Like My Best Friend's Wedding, and Joe Dirt (Erik played little Joe Dirt), and apparently Bryan was in That Thing You Do, but I've seen that movie a million times and I can't remember seeing him at all. Chris was in American History X, but I watched that years ago at a party, so I can't remember a thing about it, only that I will never watch it again because it has a really awful scene in it. If one of them is ever in a movie that looks good, then I'm there.

Now, Justin Berfield Co-Produced a movie called Romance & Cigarettes which sounds like it is going to be AMAZING and I am really looking forward to. It's a musical that has a really great cast. I'm going to see that in the theaters, definitely. Oh man I can't wait. I love musicals, and this one is written and directed by John Turturro, who I love. Love love love. Exciting. I could go on and on about the other great people involved, but I'll spare you.

I guess Big Fat Liarwins by default since it's the only one I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbage Kills Megan
    this one is written and directed by John Turturro, who I love. Love love love.
    Yay! He's awesome! But I haven't seen him in enough stuff to say love. I've seen him in Monk and Secret Window. In both of them, he played his role brilliantly.
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

Nobody knows the name of the city where I live; it is in California but it isnt L.A.

I liked Big Fat Liar a lot. It was very funny.

I have never seen Justin Berfield in a movie. Bryan Cranston was in Saving Private Ryan, but it was a very small part.
    Erik per Sullivan had a diminutive part in Armagedon (you dont even see his face).
    And I saw Chris Masterson in "Dragonheart 2" (very bad movie, by the way), and My Best Friend Wedding (a very small part, too).
    "I am Malcolm"

I just thought of a movie with Chris Masterson in it, Scary Movie 2! I think thats the only thing i have seen him in besides mitm. It wasn't a bad movie either.