BIG change to TV Tome - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BIG change to TV Tome

Default Re: BIG change to TV Tome

Many people on other forums have said that the "new" tv tome has removed loads of the British shows out which used to be on it, maybe they will put them back on eventually.

It's not good, not bad. I'm used to the old format, but we'll have to live with it. I can't click my mouse wheel and scroll on it anymore.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

I read about that a while back and had forgotten about it until I went there a few days ago. I'm used to the old format too, but as long as they keep the MITM section up to date, that's what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by theblinddevil
    I guess it will turn out like gamespot, lots of imformation, but too commercial.
    I agree, I think it'll turn out far too commercial for the audience it use to have. I use to frequent that site often. It was a great resource for me if I was watching an episode of a series and recognized a face but didn't know the name. I could jump right on tvtome and 9 times out of 10, get the answer. Some series' had excellent reviews members would write and the Message boards weren't too bad. I go on there now and it's just so flashy and it doesn't feel right to me, not to mention I can't find any of the info I am trying to seek out. Too confusing. Who knows, perhaps, given time, it'll take off and everyone will get used to it but as of now. I'm not impressed with the site.

I never used TVTome that often, but I'd noticed it had changed. I prefered the old format. I can't explain why because I never used it that much... Just wanted to register my opinion.