So the Wilkerson's we're poor right? but..

MITM_Fan

Okay, they classified themselves as a poor family, but how come a poor fam can afford, N64, Dreamcast, Gameboy, Pokémon toys, two cars, pay son's fee, etc..

If they were truly a poor fam, then I say they were special.

Near the end of the serie, Hal buys an Xbox 360 also bunch of things, but that was due to his father loss, he went crazy and thought that would be a good way to keep the sons with good memories about him.

CKhaleel

If you haven't noticed, towards the end of the series, things started going better for the Wilkersons. The neighborhood didn't hate them after 'Block Party', Malcolm got a lot of college grants, included $10,000 Lois and Hal stole, he went to Harvard, Reese got his dream job and moved in with Craig, and apparently got his credit card limit upped. So I would say things really made a turn for the better for the Wilkersons.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
If you haven't noticed, towards the end of the series, things started going better for the Wilkersons. The neighborhood didn't hate them after 'Block Party', Malcolm got a lot of college grants, included $10,000 Lois and Hal stole, he went to Harvard, Reese got his dream job and moved in with Craig, and apparently got his credit card limit upped. So I would say things really made a turn for the better for the Wilkersons.

Welcome CKhaleel, we hope you enjoy your stay.:)