If MITM had laugh tracks it wouldn't be the same..

MITM_Fan

Have you ever thought of how if MITM had those god damn awful laugh tracks?

I don't believe if it had, I would actually watch it, because LT's are a mess, if people wanna laugh then they will don't try to force them.

I can remember one serie by Disney, which would be better without LT's, it's Hannah Montana show, I've not watched it now for a while cuz, those tracks put me off.

Do they really feel the need of using those annoying tracks?

flipfreak4

Do they not realise that fans can actually identify funny lines and laugh for themselves?

You know, it's weird, but when I watch MITM I laugh out loud a lot, whereas when I watch The Big Bang Theory (my other favourite show of all time) I actually don't laugh that often. Not because it isn't hilarious - because it is! - but because the laughing's done for you! It actually ruins the part of the experience.

I don't care if it is a live audience - and I don't even believe it is half the time - they should shut up when I'm trying to watch it!

So, yes, thank goodness Linwood Boomer saw sense and didn't include LTs in MITM. It's so much more watchable this way!

Gill

Ugh, laugh tracks. I can't stand them. It's like telling you when to laugh and when you shouldn't. I'm glad MITM's not one of those shows that has laugh tracks. If it did, I probably wouldn't be able to stand watching it.:s