Favourite School Subjects

D

Deleted member 1693

Wow, I've never heard that term before. Cool, haha

Evil King

F.A.Q Freak
Chemistry and Politics, maybe English too.

Most people think Politics is boring, but I personally find it very interesting.

Last edited:

resultz

My personal Favourite subjects are biology, Music and Geography.

I used to like art, but i make the mistake of taking History instead, and now thats one of my deepest regrets.

Speaking of M&M, i used to have a subject on a wednesday Afternoon back in Primary school called HUMANITIES, which rolled History, Geography, Religious Education and Citiizenship into one. That was Hectc, but like i said, that was in Primary, about 11 years back now, so we didnt learn much anyway, and the classroom had a sandpit, so that kept us occupied for a long time.

Im still unsure of my job ambitions yet....

Ingrid

I love History & English :D
I hate Biology, because I hate dissect animals, or parts of animal :scared: At the start of this year, we must dissect a ox's eye ... :scared: I must leaving the classroom ... :blushing:

Lparsons7981

I loved history and geography through out my primary and secondary schooling, and also enjoyed science quite a bit. I have taken this to college, and followed my "passion" majored in History/Secondary education. My second choice of major was General science/education K-8 (primary school/junior high)

I am following my dream now, I just finished my 3rd year of college and am going into my fourth. I have taken a great liking and interest in Latin-American history and culture, and am "specializing" in that sort of. I am also trying to learn Spanish.

So I went from liking history in school, to majoring in it in college, to hopefully someday, to be teaching it in high school or middle school :D