Favourite School Subjects

Orayne

My favourite subjects are English :tt1: (I wish I could speak fluently...) and French.
I HATE maths !!:cursing: I'm so bad!!

Amigo22

Super Moderator
My favourite subjects are English :tt1: (I wish I could speak fluently...) and French.
I HATE maths !!:cursing: I'm so bad!!

Maths was one of my least favourites too - it just got more and more difficult each year. Same with Science.

MaricaInTheMiddle

when i was at high school i liked english, history of art and graphic...now i'm at university and i like so much video and photo editing!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I looked at my original post, and feel like slapping myself. As of lately, I have found I am still a history fan, yet Math and Science can go get themselves hanged in my opinion. AP Histroy and AP English for the win.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I looked at my original post, and feel like slapping myself. As of lately, I have found I am still a history fan, yet Math and Science can go get themselves hanged in my opinion. AP Histroy and AP English for the win.
AP? Aren't you an overachiever. I got a 5 on my AP US history test. Beat that!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
AP Test results not in yet. The fact I scored a 5 on both the practice ones make me think I also scored as high as you. :p

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Spammer. I'd fix it but I am retired.... It's still in my blood I guess.

History is something you have to be born to learn, it's rough to really explain it, but it's like, HISTORY enters MY BRAIN and it stays there.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
For those of you who weren't here in the VC's infancy--which is most of you that are here now--J and me rip on each other pretty constantly. It's so much fun to do it again!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Do you see a spoon anywhere? Unless you're referring to that one in your hand. Just put down the pudding, Justin. It's ok.

Mar

Err... let me think.

I really like the German lessons :D This year and the year before I had French 2, but I didn't like it and let it drop :blushing:

And I like M&M. I will explain it to you, cause I know that you don't know what M&M is. (Whoa, confusing, M&M is candy 2 XD)
Our school has M&M, and that's 2 subjects in 1, as easy saying. M&M is history and geography :tongue: It's cool to learn about the world :D