Favourite Ever Single Scene...

tedwilder

I think it's the one I'm watching now : The "golden girl" with dewey : S 1 e 16 : water park . I really like the way she says " noo" when he asks what He can do. She's great ( I love golden girls ).

SlamDance_Karma

I'm torn, but it's definitely two scenes between Dewey and Reese in the episode 'Jessica Stays Over'.

The first scene: Where Reese is explaining why he wants to mail himself to China, in order to kick his pen-pal's "Upside-down ass." That scene was just freakin hilarious, especially when Reese explains that all he wanted his Chinese pen-pal to do was apologize for Pearl Harbor. LOL!

Last scene: When Jessica's Chinese friend (Mike?) opens the crate, and Reese comes tumbling out:

*Reese punches Mike in the leg*
Mike: "Hey, quit it!"
Reese: "I don't speak Chinese, jackass!"

ROFL!

Last edited:

rolnxyz

One of my favorites that hasn't been mentioned is in Goodbye Kitty

Reese finds Lois' diary, reads it, and he thinks it was written by a girl in school. On the last scene of that episode, Reese is reading the diary in his room. He is reading the part where the girl was about to kiss her boyfriend. So Reese imagines himself kissing the girl, and right before he is about to kiss this gorgeous beautiful girl, Lois comes in the room, and tells him "what are you doing reading my old diary" and he suddenly imagines Lois is about to kiss him instead of the girl.

Hard to explain on paper, let me show you:

Before he knows she is Lois:
vlcsnap2010040211h45m06.png

After he knows she is Lois:
vlcsnap2010040211h45m15.png

Remember now? lol it was a masterpiece ending. I always rewind it and watch it a couple of times.

Last edited:

Lonestarr

The fight between Malcolm and Sam in "Stilts". The moment where Sam shuffles his feet like a boxer on stilts made me a fan on the show.

Richiepiep

Administrator
The fight between Malcolm and Sam in "Stilts". The moment where Sam shuffles his feet like a boxer on stilts made me a fan on the show.

Yes, that was a superbly staged scene, or rather, set piece.

Rich :D

P.S. Are you in a lone star state of mind, by any chance? ;)

K174

I honestly think you could choose any episode of MITM and there will be a classic scene from it. Practically any scene with suitable music in is executed fantastically. To choose one would be impossible. There are so many 1 liners that make a scene or jokes running through scenes as a whole. If I were to make a list of my top 100 scenes in sitcoms, I think MITM would dominate the list with at least 75% of them. I guess if I HAD to pick 1 scene it would be the "Take a Chance" bit in Pearl Harbour, but there are honestly so many classics.