Favourite Ever Single Scene... - Page 3
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Ever Single Scene...

Default Re: Favourite Ever Single Scene...

203 Lois's Birthday: Lois is at the batting cage dissappointed and let down by the Wilkerson Boys on her birthday when a bad amusement park clown insults her to Hal. Hal ends up beating on the bad clown and the other clowns come in to help thier friend. That's when the Wilkersons totally battle the clowns. That seen was so classic heroic and touching all at the same time.

alleyboy
    Reese: You just gotta calm down, turn off your brain.
    Malcolm: You cant just turn off your brain. Reese: Sure you can, I do it all the time, just watch. Malcolm: You can't just turn off your...Reese?...Reese?

Reese: oh man, how long was I out?

My favourite scene was in the episode where Dewey is selling chocolate bars for his school and Hal dreams of bouncing down the street in a pair of 'Jupiter Boots'. I think the episode was 'Experiment'.

Thats one of my favorites. Its a real talent to do those crazy emotions and not to look that crazy or overacted.

Yes, I think that's what gives Bryan Cranston his edge - he's a great actor.

Quote Originally Posted by alleyboy
    203 Lois's Birthday: Lois is at the batting cage dissappointed and let down by the Wilkerson Boys on her birthday when a bad amusement park clown insults her to Hal. Hal ends up beating on the bad clown and the other clowns come in to help thier friend. That's when the Wilkersons totally battle the clowns. That seen was so classic heroic and touching all at the same time.
    A great scene. The real clincher was the slow-motion used. A great idea (and hilarious too!!)

C
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryebeach
    A great scene. The real clincher was the slow-motion used. A great idea (and hilarious too!!)
    Classic!!!
    alleyboy
    Reese: You just gotta calm down, turn off your brain.
    Malcolm: You cant just turn off your brain. Reese: Sure you can, I do it all the time, just watch. Malcolm: You can't just turn off your...Reese?...Reese?

Reese: oh man, how long was I out?

Thumbs up Re: Favourite Ever Single Scene...

My favorite scene, or show actually, is when Hal is trying to catch the guy who keeps speeding down their street. He builds a speed bump, which doesn't do anything, and then is forced to remove it a few hours later. Then, he sits outside in the van, refusing to go inside, trying to catch him. Lois brings him food and drink, and coffee to stay awake, and, if I remember right, he has a traveling urinal, or whatever with him. Then, he and Lois follow the car to his house, and end up stealing the car, planning to escape to Mexico under the names Consuela and Raul. Finally, in the wee hours of the morning, when they come to their senses, they push the car into the lake (to get rid of "evidence") and walk home.

I'd have to say my favourite ever seen was when Reese and Malcolm were dancing in Peral Harbor. What an awesome scene!
    Dewey: Are you really gonna put up a formation of flying zombies
    Hal: No I just drew them because they looked cool.

reese35's Top 15 moments
    1. Reese Comes Home - The reunion. Mal and Dewey launch the soiled diapers on the art festival from the roof. Reese arrives when the boys reminisce about him. The boys hug (rarely seen) and Reese does the honors with a Swine flu diaper.
    2. Pearl Harbor - Mal and Reese, afraid each other will 'come out', dance to "Take A Chance on Me". (This episode made it one of my favorite songs.)
    3. Hal Sleepwalks - Mal plays with his new guitar and Reese sees.
    4. Hal Sleepwalks - Mal comes up with his own song and plays it in front of the family. The lyrics are good, but as Dewey sees, the melody is from the Meow Mix jingle.
    5. Pearl Harbor - Mal and Reese discovered Jessica's plan to fool each other. My favorie quote from the scene and episode is on my sig. Knowing that, Reese amazingly gives Mal the hickey.
    6. Kitty's Back - Stevie's recording goes haywire c/o Reese (rebelling after Mal and Stevie won't help him in his skin project).
    7. Kitty's Back - Hal is sauced by margaritas.
    8. Hal's Christmas Gift - The CARFIGHT that Lois got herself into.
    9. Block Party - Francis tries to 'seduce' Bruno with the artificial cow. He discovers that it needs pheremones for it to work. It ain't there because it's with Otto, him thinking it's sunscreen.
    10. Baby The neighbors give Ida a big scare. (Abe acting like a gangster and Trey sweet-talking her among other moments).
    11. Grandma Sues - Hal, about to get some ice cream, breaks down in the car with Mal overhearing.
    12. Baby - Dewey embarrassed Hal in front of everyone, telling them about how the 'rents decided to induce labor on Thursday, his birthday.
    13. Zoo - Reese deals with a fierce goat.
    14. Rollerskates - Hal skates to Queen's "We Are the Champions".
    15. Dewey's Dog - Spangler finds Francis, tells him about the lawsuit drunkily, and tries to strangle him with the artificial hooks.
    But seriously, with a show like this, you can't pick favorite moments.

Woot! favourite scene!!

What is everyone's favourite scene? I really like the one where francis is dancing!!!! It's so funny!!! I also like the scene with malcolm and the elf ears!!!
    judy,pick up the sock!,pick up the sock!!!,PICK UP THE SOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!