Favourite Ever Single Scene... - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Ever Single Scene...

Default Re: Favourite Ever Single Scene...

In the episode where lois comes back from her sisters and deweys sitting at the table naked and hal tells him " moms home son, go put some pants on".

another cool scene was when hal wanted to teach Dewey how to shave in "Reese joins the army" or in the same episode those pigs that lois produces...

for me the best ever scene is hal dancing on the dance machine in "deweys special class" .its maybe the funniest scene in the history of tv!

Oh, I have so many....

But from season 6, here are two.

1. Hal's Christmas Gift: The road rage scene with Lois in the parking lot. The scene was a lot more complex than most scenes in MITM. There was a lot of setup and it was quite a long scene but I've never laughed so hard. It was expertly directed and Lois' facial expressions were priceless. It showed Lois even more over the edge than we've seen before. She was both in control and out of control all at once. Nicely done.

2. Reese Comes Home: The closing scene with Malcolm and Dewey sitting on the roof and sending loaded diapers to the crowd below. That scene really showed the viewers that no matter how much they tease and argue with Reese, they still love him as they are brothers above all else. They were pulling of a classic Reese stunt but without Reese they weren't having any fun. When Reese showed up alive, both Malcolm and Dewey were genuinely happy to see him, thus showing the audience the bond of brotherhood. And once Reese joined in on the stunt, all three of them were having a blast. This scene was touching and hilarious at the same time. It is a combination that is often tried in sitcoms but rarely ends up as well done as it was in this scene.

I think my favourite scene so far has to be from "Water Park", when Lois is yelling at Malcolm and Reese at the top of the slide and Malcolm gives her the tiniest little shove...and then the next part, when they're shooting down the side, and you can hear Lois yelling at them as they tumble downwards...until they finally burst out at the end, showering Hal.

Andy Gibb aged 12 (1970) and River Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brown
    I think my favourite scene so far has to be from "Water Park", when Lois is yelling at Malcolm and Reese at the top of the slide and Malcolm gives her the tiniest little shove...and then the next part, when they're shooting down the side, and you can hear Lois yelling at them as they tumble downwards...until they finally burst out at the end, showering Hal.
    Yes, I love that scene. Water Park was the very first episode I saw of MITM and that scene was definately one of the selling points.

Even with the minor blooper of Lois already being halfway down the slide when she pulls down Reese and Malcolm...

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    Even with the minor blooper of Lois already being halfway down the slide when she pulls down Reese and Malcolm...
    Even with. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    I always imagined that, with the help of her rage, she was able to gather the strength to stop herself and crawl back up the slide and grab them.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbage Kills Megan
    I always imagined that, with the help of her rage, she was able to gather the strength to stop herself and crawl back up the slide and grab them.
    LOL!!! Yep, I can picture that.