Favourite Ever Single Scene...

alleyboy

203 Lois's Birthday: Lois is at the batting cage dissappointed and let down by the Wilkerson Boys on her birthday when a bad amusement park clown insults her to Hal. Hal ends up beating on the bad clown and the other clowns come in to help thier friend. That's when the Wilkersons totally battle the clowns. That seen was so classic heroic and touching all at the same time.:(

Jimmy Junior

My favourite scene was in the episode where Dewey is selling chocolate bars for his school and Hal dreams of bouncing down the street in a pair of 'Jupiter Boots'. I think the episode was 'Experiment'.

MITM18

Thats one of my favorites. Its a real talent to do those crazy emotions and not to look that crazy or overacted.

Ryebeach

alleyboy said:
203 Lois's Birthday: Lois is at the batting cage dissappointed and let down by the Wilkerson Boys on her birthday when a bad amusement park clown insults her to Hal. Hal ends up beating on the bad clown and the other clowns come in to help thier friend. That's when the Wilkersons totally battle the clowns. That seen was so classic heroic and touching all at the same time.:(
A great scene. The real clincher was the slow-motion used. A great idea (and hilarious too!!:D)

mariposa22

My favorite scene, or show actually, is when Hal is trying to catch the guy who keeps speeding down their street. He builds a speed bump, which doesn't do anything, and then is forced to remove it a few hours later. Then, he sits outside in the van, refusing to go inside, trying to catch him. Lois brings him food and drink, and coffee to stay awake, and, if I remember right, he has a traveling urinal, or whatever with him. Then, he and Lois follow the car to his house, and end up stealing the car, planning to escape to Mexico under the names Consuela and Raul. Finally, in the wee hours of the morning, when they come to their senses, they push the car into the lake (to get rid of "evidence") and walk home.

reese35

reese35's Top 15 moments
  1. Reese Comes Home - The reunion. Mal and Dewey launch the soiled diapers on the art festival from the roof. Reese arrives when the boys reminisce about him. The boys hug (rarely seen) and Reese does the honors with a Swine flu diaper.
  2. Pearl Harbor - Mal and Reese, afraid each other will 'come out', dance to "Take A Chance on Me". (This episode made it one of my favorite songs.)
  3. Hal Sleepwalks - Mal plays with his new guitar and Reese sees.
  4. Hal Sleepwalks - Mal comes up with his own song and plays it in front of the family. The lyrics are good, but as Dewey sees, the melody is from the Meow Mix jingle.
  5. Pearl Harbor - Mal and Reese discovered Jessica's plan to fool each other. My favorie quote from the scene and episode is on my sig. Knowing that, Reese amazingly gives Mal the hickey.
  6. Kitty's Back - Stevie's recording goes haywire c/o Reese (rebelling after Mal and Stevie won't help him in his skin project).
  7. Kitty's Back - Hal is sauced by margaritas.
  8. Hal's Christmas Gift - The CARFIGHT that Lois got herself into.
  9. Block Party - Francis tries to 'seduce' Bruno with the artificial cow. He discovers that it needs pheremones for it to work. It ain't there because it's with Otto, him thinking it's sunscreen.
  10. Baby The neighbors give Ida a big scare. (Abe acting like a gangster and Trey sweet-talking her among other moments).
  11. Grandma Sues - Hal, about to get some ice cream, breaks down in the car with Mal overhearing.
  12. Baby - Dewey embarrassed Hal in front of everyone, telling them about how the 'rents decided to induce labor on Thursday, his birthday.
  13. Zoo - Reese deals with a fierce goat.
  14. Rollerskates - Hal skates to Queen's "We Are the Champions".
  15. Dewey's Dog - Spangler finds Francis, tells him about the lawsuit drunkily, and tries to strangle him with the artificial hooks.
But seriously, with a show like this, you can't pick favorite moments. :p ;)

elstarry

favourite scene!!

What is everyone's favourite scene? I really like the one where francis is dancing!!!! It's so funny!!! I also like the scene with malcolm and the elf ears!!!

samboo1

I knew straight away that thread would get merged!!:rolleyes:

Anyway...Single scene. My all time favourite scene has got to be Hal's storyline on stupid girl!! Typical Hal!! I love it!!:D :D

But since Reese 35 did a lot i shall list my favs!!

-Dewey and Malcolm hiding from Lois with a cereal box in tutoring Reese.
-Malcolm telling Hal he wants to learn how to skate in rollerskates (i know! Ive mentioned it before!!)
-Defending Lois with the golf caddy incident in family reunion.
-The boys cleaning and messing up the house in home alone 4.
-Francis singing 'candyman' in New neighbours (it makes me laugh!!)

And loads more!!!:)

D

Either the one where Dewey throws a rock at the garden gnome and it bounces off and hits him in the eye and he runs away screaming,

The one where Hal is talking to Dewey about the neighbor always besting him at lawn decorations and says something like "...I put up Dracula, he does nothing, and I look like a jackass!",

Or the one where they're all trying to join the church and they're talking about God and Reese says, "He's totally my favorite of all of them!"

...and then there's the time Malcolm and Reese kept throwing the ball in the house and Louis kept yelling at them... And the time Reese accidently said that he was the one that spit in Dewey's cereal... and the time that Louis told Dewey to drink his milk... "But it's lumpy!"... "Then chew it!"...

reese35

D said:
Either the one where Dewey throws a rock at the garden gnome and it bounces off and hits him in the eye and he runs away screaming,

The one where Hal is talking to Dewey about the neighbor always besting him at lawn decorations and says something like "...I put up Dracula, he does nothing, and I look like a jackass!",

Or the one where they're all trying to join the church and they're talking about God and Reese says, "He's totally my favorite of all of them!"

...and then there's the time Malcolm and Reese kept throwing the ball in the house and Lois kept yelling at them... And the time Reese accidently said that he was the one that spit in Dewey's cereal... and the time that Lois told Dewey to drink his milk... "But it's lumpy!"... "Then chew it!"...
Well, welcome to the forums. Nice to have your input. I'm Mike, and you'll meet the chiefs David (admin), Sam (yardgames), Christina (Wildcat) and Justin (J). Seriously, you cannot pick just one favorite moment in this show, you have to come up with 10 at best. ;) BTW, episodes...
New Neighbors,
Pearl Harbor,
Day Care,
Zoo,
Clip Show,
Lois vs. Evil.

glm1234

I like it in babysitter when the boys are standing outside wating for there babysitter when an old woman drives past slowly and reese says 'i guess we scared her away'
or at zoo when reese throws a can at the goat and it goes in its mouth

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi D., Welcome to the forum. We look forward to more of your posts. :)

I agree with Mike, It's almost impossible to choose just one scene as a fav. But if I had to choose, I'd probably say the golf cart scene at the end of Family Reunion. I love that scene. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Well its practically im possible but i cant beleive no one mentioned the openning scene!! Pilot. thats probly be my fav, sums it up.

Welcome D, You have just beaten J. with shortest username! can anyone do better?

D

...and the Komodo 3000... *sticks thumb up*... :Bomb: ...there's always L... *searches for Kira*...

han_keep_smilin

J. said:
I liked (I think it was in Reese Joins The Army 2) the part where Reese is going down to Afganastan in a parachutte thinking about pie, about how he could die, but pie was way more important.

i love that one :) thats my second

my fave is as i have said before in other threads where hal in experement is on the go kart and he has his white scarf i love the scarf:D that or the part in the same one were he is on the bouncing shoes:D