Chance to Win Frankie Muniz's Racing Helmet!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

Frankie_Muniz_Racing_Las_Vegas_MITMVC_5_.jpg

About a month ago Frankie started a spontaneous competition (#frankiemunizcontest) on Twitter asking followers questions, with the first getting the right answer winning signed Malcolm in the Middle scripts. If I'd know before hand I would have thrown up a post.

He asked "What is my middle name?" - He doesn't have one, 'James' is a common mistake. "In the pilot episode of Malcolm In The Middle, what color of paint does Malcolm have all over his ass???" - Any self respecting fan knows its red. "What is my all-time favorite food??" - Many said 'Hamburgers' also based on the very old and inaccurate FrankieMuniz.co.uk, I had no idea but the answer is Baby Back Ribs. "What was my character's name in the film Stay Alive??" - 'Swink' "How many episodes of Malcolm In The Middle was I in..?" - Now personally, not a great question because the answer isn't crystal clear it depends how you define 'in' and how many episodes you think there are. Most people consider Company Picnic to be two separate episodes, however they did originally air as one, so 150 or 151 episodes total. Frankie is not credited as appearing in Clip Show #2 because only previous footage was used of him, nothing shot for the episode, thus debatable whether he was 'in' the episode or not? Regardless Frankie had the final say, and he went with 150 (Frankie doesn't count Clip Show #2, interestingly he doesn't get royalties from it).

He promised another #frankiemunizcontest and it may happen today or tomorrow, he said he'd start it when he reached 12,000 followers.

Frankie-Muniz-Hard-Rock-Hotel-Helmet-from-2007-Sept-2009-Twitpic-MITMVC-1.jpg

Frankie-Muniz-Hard-Rock-Hotel-Helmet-from-2007-Sept-2009-Twitpic-MITMVC-4.jpg

This time the prize is big, the racing helmet he wore in the Las Vegas Grand Prix 2007 for the Hard Rock Hotel. Frankie says its worth $10,000 has 24k gold and is "one of a kind!". It sure sounds like an amazing prize, "Believe me, this helmet means A LOT to me, so whoever wins the #frankiemunizcontest is pretty damn lucky"

Stay tuned to Frankie's Twitter and best of luck to those who try and win!

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
I'm sorry that none of us on here have won, right? I think it's silly that in a Twitter contest like this, everyone can see each other's answers! I don't think I've ever seen another contest where that happens. I don't know if Twitter is too limited to deal with this, or if it's a matter of adjusting options (setting replies to invisible to public?).

Rich

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Well its mainly about who is fastest, the right answers are easy to get. There is also possible lag depending on your location.

Its a casual competition if it was too complicated Frankie wouldn't be doing it.

(I also believe there are so legal issue with competitions which most people ignore)

Richiepiep

Administrator
Yes, I can see why, but it's just that contestants could copy a reply like 'Cloris Leachman' from a previous tweet if that was the one they didn't know, and the previous one messed some other reply up. But I guess it's not that official to bother ...

Rich

ninjamom

Is that Frankie Muniz on the phone in the reflection on the face shield of the helmet? Too cool, if it is. Nice legs.