'Malcolm' is back on BBC2 as part of their "Switch" programming block aimed at teens!
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: 'Malcolm' is back on BBC2 as part of their "Switch" programming block aimed at teens!

Thumbs up 'Malcolm' is back on BBC2 as part of their "Switch" programming block aimed at teens!

'Malcolm' is back on BBC2 as part of their "Switch" programming block aimed at teens! The title says it all. Check out these links:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_in_the_Middle
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/switch/malcolm/

Although, the BBC site for it is...well, it could be better. I mean really, Dewey is thinking, "Go on. It will be fun." with a blank expression. It's honestly not that appealing, though. But, at least the BBC is giving it a second chance. Although, I would like to see it given a better timeslot and a decent webpage, but, it's a start. Although, I am more than willing to bet that this is only because of the popularity that it recently gained on Nick at Night, FX, and local syndication in the U.S. because of all the kids and teens either discovering or rediscovering it.

It's good news anyway! I reckon it's the usual kid's TV timeslot, so that should work for the target audience. It's strange how the site seems to have superseded the old one, which was far better designed, but not well maintained:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/malcolm/welcome.shtml

They may even have forgotten it's still there! Perhaps a wake-up call is in order ?!

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

Ha,Ha, well put, Rich. Maybe so.

I rarely turn on the tv and so on the PC I watch US and JP shows, forward, do they show MITM on that thing that BBC made, which is kinda called iBBC or iPlayer?

I prefer to use my PC to watch or listen whatever I want, it's much better.

A bigger screen than I have would be awesome, it's only 22" Widescreen LCD.

BBC iPlayer pretty much only lets you watch BBC produced shows online (like most BBC stuff is) however Malcolm, Simpsons etc that air on BBC arn't on iPlayer.

Currently its not possible anywhere in the world to legally watch Malcolm online, they just haven't done any deals.
    Need help? Email Me Here