Question?

mokaman51

So Was Frankie Muniz 15 years Old When The Series Started?

And I Cant Believe That Was His Second Role On TV\Movies!

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
So Was Frankie Muniz 15 years Old When The Series Started?
But How Come He Looked So Young, He Looked Like A 10-12 Year Old?

Well, almost 15. He was 14 when the first episodes were filmed. He was born on 5 December, 1985, and the first episode, the Pilot, was aired on 9 January, 2000. I don't know exactly when it was filmed, but it was some time before that. Why does he look so small? A late onset of puberty! Some people have that, it just differs, and you have early and late bloomers! Actually, a lot of directors prefer early teen actors who look younger, because being older means being more experienced, being able to focus and understand requests better.

And I Cant Believe That Was His Second Role On TV\Movies!

No, it wasn't! The Internet Movie Database (www.imdb.com) is the best resource for all those facts. It shows he had been in at least 7, perhaps even 9 movies and TV shows, before he starred in 'Malcolm'. I'm not too sure of the top two movies; I guess they were shot before 'Malcolm'.

# Miracle in Lane 2 (2000) (TV) .... Justin Yoder
# It Had to Be You (2000) .... Franklin
# My Dog Skip (2000) .... Willie Morris
# Little Man (1999/I) .... Ross
# Lost & Found (1999/I) .... Movie on TV 'Boy'
# "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" .... Angelo (1 episode, 1999)
... aka "Sabrina Goes to College" (USA: promotional title)
... aka "Sabrina" (USA: promotional abbreviation)
- Sabrina the Matchmaker (1999) TV episode .... Angelo
# "Spin City" .... Derek (2 episodes, 1998)
- The Kidney's All Right (1998) TV episode .... Derek
- Three Men and a Little Lady (1998) TV episode .... Derek
# What the Deaf Man Heard (1997) (TV) .... Young Sammy
# To Dance with Olivia (1997) (TV) .... Oscar

I will be posting some pictures of him in these early movies in a while in our Gallery. This is Frankie in 'What The Deaf Man Heard' (1997). The picture attached with him in the sling is from 'To Dance With Olivia' (1997).

fm-bg-02_MITMVC.jpg

Rich

mokaman51

well if it was filmed in the year 2000 that means it was after the first episode of Malcolm in the middle and when i last looked on IMDB i didn't see those.
i found out it was filmed in 1999

thanks!