MITM Magazine
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MITM Magazine

Exclamation MITM Magazine

Dear People of MITM,

i'am gonna start an online Magazine for this site.
    what do you people want to see back in the magazine and some other ideas for the magazine.

thank you

greetings Malcolm Wilkerson(roy van plateringen)

Sounds like a great idea! I'd love to help!

Well, N@N schedule might be a good thing to feature and the comical goofy times too, you know.

Yes and news from the past week or so!

some more ideas pls and the ideas of N@N schedule will come in the MAGAZINE

Well, as I sometimes lack a European perspective in English (our partner sites/forums are in French and German), let me throw in I'd like to see Comedy Central schedules as well, if we already list N@N. There are British, German, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Hungarian, Irish and Swedish branches of Comedy Central now, and at least two of them show MITM. They are very keen, ambitious programmers, and I'd like to know what they're up to.

And then there are other European channels which show MITM, like ProSieben in Germany and Polsat in Poland, and some of these countries are now only getting started on MITM.

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

Good point. There should be a sections with schedule of North and South American and Europe showings, an international section with Asia/pacific, africa and a middle east (do they even show it there??) oh well, just my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by deweyinthemiddle View Post
    Good point. There should be a sections with schedule of North and South American and Europe showings, an international section with Asia/pacific, africa and a middle east (do they even show it there??) oh well, just my thought.
    Well, that could be a bit much, because I wonder who would be able to read all those languages or keep abreast of all those schedules, but MITM is shown in countries like Bhutan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Honduras, Venezuela, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, the Middle East and Turkey!

Amazing, isn't it? Little did I know, and this opens up a whole new perspective!

'The Windows of the World' (sorry for the tragic connotation)

Rich

Here are some ideas for the magazine that can be automated, though they take some technical skills and effort.

• Subscribe to the RSS feeds from IMDB (Internet Movie Database) and some other showbiz sites and filter them for the names of cast and the most prominent crew: Bryan Cranston, Jane Kaczmarek, Frankie Muniz, Justin Berfield, Christopher Masterson, Erik Per Sullivan, Craig Lamar Traylor, Linwood Boomer, Todd Holland, David Anthony Higgins, Emy Coligado and Kenneth Mars. And whoever you would like! These can be automatically fed into the Magazine.
      http://www.imdb.com/help/show_article?rssavailable
    • Create a file with a MITM-related history, with a full date, such as:
      8 January 2000 - Frankie Muniz' movie 'My Dog Skip' is released in the USA.
      9 January 2000 - Pilot episode MITM first aired
      22 January 1980 - Christopher Masterson (Francis) is born etc.
      Everyone can contribute to this basic file. This file can than be filtered for the current date, so that you can create a separate section: Today in Malcolm in the Middle History, with all appropriate entries.

Rich

dear people i need more ideas then this

greetings Malcolm Wilkerson(roy van plateringen)