'Malcolm' Episode or not?

My friend says he hates "MITM", he said he watched 2, later he said it was all one episode, episodes. I dont remember them.
1. An episode where a kid gets forced to play Monopoly by one of the boys of the family???:confused:

2. An Episode where (I had to tell him their names) Francis and Otto are at the Grotto and Otto presses a button and a car blows up??? I think I saw this in a cold open once, but not as the plot of an episode!:confused:

I don't remember these eps, I haven't seen every one, but I think he just made it up from pieces of eps

Last edited:

MITM_Fan

My friend says he hates "MITM", he said he watched 2 episodes. I dont remember them.
1. An episode where a kid gets forced to play Monopoly by a member of the family???:confused:

2. An Episode where (I had to tell him their names) Francis and Otto are at the Grotto and Otto presses a button and a car blows up???:confused:

I don't remember these eps, I haven't seen every one, but I think he just made it up from pieces of eps

Dewey and Hal played Monopoly, as Dewey was always winning Hal decided to do a rematch with his own idea using creative writeen cards w/real life situations so this way Dewey lost and Hal won. Hal was very happy.

The car blows up is a cold opener. It's from S05E18.

Last edited: