Malcolm in the Middle 10th Anniversary!

On January 9th, 2010 at 8:30 PM GMT-4 will be the official 10th anniversary of MITM. What should we do to celebrate? I think that we should try to get every member online, but what other suggestions do you have?

Thanks,

deweyinthemiddle:D

Last edited:

MITM_Fan

If anyone would be willing to give away season 1 set that would be nice, and then to choose the winner it could be used random.org

Or respond to several questions.

All right, I think we should start with everyone coming to the VC to celebrate, but there needs to be more, maybe a live chat with 1 to all of the actors, writers, directors of MITM? Or as many as we can get.

Lparsons7981

Coming to the VC is a good idea for a start, and if thats all that could happen, I could live with it. Personally I'm throwing the Pilot in the DVD player ;)

Richiepiep

Administrator
Yes, I second all of that! Getting most of our members online would be a first step, and also trying to organize a live chat as an extra impetus. If the main cast are busy, we could also think of the crew, that all too often neglected but essential part of the production process. Yes, we could also throw in a lottery for some special goodies.

Picking this up from another thread, contacting Regency Television would be great. Fox is probably too humongous to bother (and not exactly enamoured with us, so it seems :s), and if I'm not mistaken, Regency is the company the idea for a 'Malcolm' originated with, so it's closest to their hearts.

It would be out of this world (not to mention the universe) if they'd organize a wonderful reunion documentary along these lines, which was aired about 10 year after the series had ended:

Rich

Most users ever online was 190, May 29th, 2008 at 08:14 AM, so we should try to get almost every active member online at that time wihich would be around 500, a record for the site!:D

MITM_Fan

Send an email to all members to get noticed about this anniversary, it's possible but what should be done?

Will the actors join the conversation?
Prizes?

Maybe TJ can organize that, but sending mass PMs might seem like spam, maybe a front page post about the 10th Anniversary and an invite to the VC on that day.:D

MITM_Fan

Maybe TJ can organize that, but sending mass PMs might seem like spam, maybe a front page post about the 10th Anniversary and an invite to the VC on that day.:D

Maybe, but trackers do that to announce to the user that is active again, or special goodies are available.

When staff sends mass message to all users it isn't spam at all.

Yay! my hundredth post!100! :D;)

Sorry, i'm very enthuasiastic about things! :D lol

I think i just rofled myself! :D Wow! 100 posts! :D.....I'm gonna stop now...:s heh,heh, sorry.:) (I was just very excited!)

Oh sweet, now I'm a Senor Member, :D Yahoo!

Well....BTW in news about the 10th anniversary of MITM, i p.m.ed TJ, and we will do a mass invite to a party for the anniversary about a week before actual party on january 9th. We might even have Linwood on a live chat! Maybe, tho :s ...hopefully right?:confused:

Last edited:
Oh, Crap! Wrong date set for MITM Anniversary!

Oh Crap! I just made a mistake! The actual date for 'Malcolm's premiere was Jan. 9th, but Wikipedia formerly said Jan. 8th. Sorry, My bad. If I had known :s

Well, no one has really posted in this in a while and I just realized that it was October, :D and I was thinking that we should really get some ideas planned out because the 10th Anniversary is only a few months away, and if we don't start brainstorming ideas now, we might come up with a great idea too late. So, for this project, any ideas are welcome, and I would be glad to help with this and would be happy if so of the member joined in,too.

Richiepiep

Administrator
Thanks for reminding us! Your post shouldn't be ignored! Perhaps it can be turned into a 'Sticky' to keep it from sliding down!?

Rich