Malcolm in the Middle 10th Anniversary! - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Malcolm in the Middle 10th Anniversary!

Thumbs up

Most users ever online was 190, May 29th, 2008 at 08:14 AM, so we should try to get almost every active member online at that time wihich would be around 500, a record for the site!

Send an email to all members to get noticed about this anniversary, it's possible but what should be done?

Will the actors join the conversation?
    Prizes?

Maybe TJ can organize that, but sending mass PMs might seem like spam, maybe a front page post about the 10th Anniversary and an invite to the VC on that day.

Quote Originally Posted by deweyinthemiddle View Post
    Maybe TJ can organize that, but sending mass PMs might seem like spam, maybe a front page post about the 10th Anniversary and an invite to the VC on that day.
    Maybe, but trackers do that to announce to the user that is active again, or special goodies are available.

When staff sends mass message to all users it isn't spam at all.

Thumbs up

True, I'll should contact TJ about this great idea, since he is head of the site. Thanks, MItM_Fan!

I'll contact him now that a lot of people are on the VC.

Yay! my hundredth post!100!

Sorry, i'm very enthuasiastic about things! lol

I think i just rofled myself! Wow! 100 posts! .....I'm gonna stop now... heh,heh, sorry. (I was just very excited!)

Oh sweet, now I'm a Senor Member, Yahoo!

Well....BTW in news about the 10th anniversary of MITM, i p.m.ed TJ, and we will do a mass invite to a party for the anniversary about a week before actual party on january 9th. We might even have Linwood on a live chat! Maybe, tho ...hopefully right?
    Last edited by deweyinthemiddle; Sep 11, 2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: double post

Default Oh, Crap! Wrong date set for MITM Anniversary!

Oh Crap! I just made a mistake! The actual date for 'Malcolm's premiere was Jan. 9th, but Wikipedia formerly said Jan. 8th. Sorry, My bad. If I had known

Well, no one has really posted in this in a while and I just realized that it was October, and I was thinking that we should really get some ideas planned out because the 10th Anniversary is only a few months away, and if we don't start brainstorming ideas now, we might come up with a great idea too late. So, for this project, any ideas are welcome, and I would be glad to help with this and would be happy if so of the member joined in,too.

Thanks for reminding us! Your post shouldn't be ignored! Perhaps it can be turned into a 'Sticky' to keep it from sliding down!?

Rich