Malcolm in the Middle 10th Anniversary!
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Malcolm in the Middle 10th Anniversary!

Default Malcolm in the Middle 10th Anniversary!

On January 9th, 2010 at 8:30 PM GMT-4 will be the official 10th anniversary of MITM. What should we do to celebrate? I think that we should try to get every member online, but what other suggestions do you have?

Thanks,

deweyinthemiddle
    Last edited by deweyinthemiddle; Sep 11, 2009 at 10:38 PM.

If anyone would be willing to give away season 1 set that would be nice, and then to choose the winner it could be used random.org

Or respond to several questions.

I agree we should do something. I welcome any ideas.
    Need help? Email Me Here

All right, I think we should start with everyone coming to the VC to celebrate, but there needs to be more, maybe a live chat with 1 to all of the actors, writers, directors of MITM? Or as many as we can get.

Coming to the VC is a good idea for a start, and if thats all that could happen, I could live with it. Personally I'm throwing the Pilot in the DVD player

Ok!

Maybe a party or something with prizes.

Anyone have other ideas?

Yes, I second all of that! Getting most of our members online would be a first step, and also trying to organize a live chat as an extra impetus. If the main cast are busy, we could also think of the crew, that all too often neglected but essential part of the production process. Yes, we could also throw in a lottery for some special goodies.

Picking this up from another thread, contacting Regency Television would be great. Fox is probably too humongous to bother (and not exactly enamoured with us, so it seems ), and if I'm not mistaken, Regency is the company the idea for a 'Malcolm' originated with, so it's closest to their hearts.

It would be out of this world (not to mention the universe) if they'd organize a wonderful reunion documentary along these lines, which was aired about 10 year after the series had ended:

Rich

Cool, contacting Regency would be a good idea, since FOX is to big to listen, but Regency could contact FOX, since it is a company instead of a group of fans. I talk more about this in this thread:http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...ead.php?t=2342

But, I think that A and E did a TVography for Malcolm a while ago, but a reunion special is a great idea
    Last edited by deweyinthemiddle; Nov 7, 2009 at 03:35 PM.