Malcolm in the Middle now on The N/TEENNICK!
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malcolm in the Middle now on The N/TEENNICK!

Exclamation Malcolm in the Middle now on The N/TEENNICK!

'Malcolm will start airing on The N/TEENNICK in November.

Quote Originally Posted by deweyinthemiddle View Post
    'Malcolm will start airing on The N/TEENNICK in November.
    Isn't already on Nick?

The N you say?

Hmm. I guess I'll keep my eyes open for that then. Though then again, I do remember hearing that elsewhere. =p

Welcome RandomNumbers, we hope you enjoy your stay.

I haven't heard anything about this, but its possible. Where did you read this deweyinthemiddle, can you give us a link?
    Need help? Email Me Here

Last edited by deweyinthemiddle; Sep 2, 2009 at 06:51 PM.

Damn more Nick's channel, but hey, at least they're expanding MITM to show to everyone.

I hate that in UK the channels aren't so good like in US, and freeview for me it's not even worth watching/buying the channels are crappy.

That's why I prefer watching via my PC.

Oh not forgetting because of BBC the TV License got expanded even to PCs, because they've created a player to watch shows. TV License wouldn't have so much power and people wouldn't feed so much TVs and instead PCs. Just get a 32" or more and forget the TV (in UK) forever, in case TVL wouldn't apply to PCs also.

Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by MITM_Fan View Post
    Damn more Nick's channel, but hey, at least they're expanding MITM to show to everyone.

I hate that in UK the channels aren't so good like in US, and freeview for me it's not even worth watching/buying the channels are crappy.

That's why I prefer watching via my PC.

Oh not forgetting because of BBC the TV License got expanded even to PCs, because they've created a player to watch shows. TV License wouldn't have so much power and people wouldn't feed so much TVs and instead PCs. Just get a 32" or more and forget the TV (in UK) forever, in case TVL wouldn't apply to PCs also.
    I know what you mean, MITM_Fan! As someone living in Holland, I cannot watch any BBC programmes on my PC, because they've restricted viewing to the UK. Yesterday, there was this Beatles marathon I missed, and all I get now is this stupid message. It's public broadcasting for God's sake, and it sucks that the Brits apparently no longer want their culture to be promoted outside the UK. So much for 'globalization'! Nah!

Rich

Yes, 'Nah' indeed. And BBC is public broadcasting so why not expand, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by deweyinthemiddle View Post
    Yes, 'Nah' indeed. And BBC is public broadcasting so why not expand, you know?
    Off Topic:

In the UK anybody who has a TV pays a 'TV License' to the BBC (and others). Its costs 142.50/year. People outside the UK don't and therefore they feel they should block access. I wish they wouldn't.

The BBC do 'WorldService' stuff on the radio.

What would be great if they just let people outside the UK watch things and just advertise on it.
    Need help? Email Me Here