Malcolm in the Middle now on The N/TEENNICK!

MITM_Fan

Damn more Nick's channel, but hey, at least they're expanding MITM to show to everyone.

I hate that in UK the channels aren't so good like in US, and freeview for me it's not even worth watching/buying the channels are crappy.

That's why I prefer watching via my PC.

Oh not forgetting because of BBC the TV License got expanded even to PCs, because they've created a player to watch shows. TV License wouldn't have so much power and people wouldn't feed so much TVs and instead PCs. Just get a 32" or more and forget the TV (in UK) forever, in case TVL wouldn't apply to PCs also.

Richiepiep

Administrator
Damn more Nick's channel, but hey, at least they're expanding MITM to show to everyone.

I hate that in UK the channels aren't so good like in US, and freeview for me it's not even worth watching/buying the channels are crappy.

That's why I prefer watching via my PC.

Oh not forgetting because of BBC the TV License got expanded even to PCs, because they've created a player to watch shows. TV License wouldn't have so much power and people wouldn't feed so much TVs and instead PCs. Just get a 32" or more and forget the TV (in UK) forever, in case TVL wouldn't apply to PCs also.

I know what you mean, MITM_Fan! As someone living in Holland, I cannot watch any BBC programmes on my PC, because they've restricted viewing to the UK. Yesterday, there was this Beatles marathon I missed, and all I get now is this stupid message. It's public broadcasting for God's sake, and it sucks that the Brits apparently no longer want their culture to be promoted outside the UK. So much for 'globalization'! Nah!

Rich

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Yes, 'Nah' indeed. And BBC is public broadcasting so why not expand, you know?

Off Topic:

In the UK anybody who has a TV pays a 'TV License' to the BBC (and others). Its costs £142.50/year. People outside the UK don't and therefore they feel they should block access. I wish they wouldn't.

The BBC do 'WorldService' stuff on the radio.

What would be great if they just let people outside the UK watch things and just advertise on it.

Just to let you know, on Wikipedia (as of a few days ago) it says TeenNick, (formerly The N) will start airing it on October 30, instead of in November.:D