Malcolm in the middle season 2 on dvd petition
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malcolm in the middle season 2 on dvd petition

Exclamation Malcolm in the middle season 2 on dvd petition

There is this petition to have Malcolm in the middle season 2 on dvd so please Sign the petition.
    The other seasons was not released on dvd because there is a high cost of clearing the music rights.
    Please sign this petition.

Link:
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/malcolm2dvd/

I just have! The more initiatives, the merrier! About 1200 signatures as I'm writing is quite something to begin with!

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

PLEASE PLEASE POST WE NEED IT BEFORE THE 9TH OF JANURARY AND THATS REALLY SOON WELL I HOPE ITS FINISHED BEFORE 9TH OF JANURARY. but anyway the reason why the number is not going up is because no one verefies it and if you want to know the number so far well it is 1,253 the goal is 2,000 and if it it 2,000 people and over wanting to buy it then FOX will get alot of money so it should be enough to get more money than the amount of money to make it anyway the link again is http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/malcolm2dvd/

EDIT: also remember to verifiy after signing the petition or the post wont count

Not to bring it down, but online petitions rarely, if ever work. And you'd need tens of thousands of people to sign it.

Yeah I know but it's past thousand and now were trying to get two thousand maby you ment a million

Edit: oh I didn't see that you wrote tens of thousands

Petitions don't really work.

If they wanted to release all seasons they'd paid already the music copyrights, and that costs a lot of money so I doubt FOX will be willing to spend millions.

I wish they were all out by know, it's 2010 and still we just have season 01.

Oh, and what about "The Wonder Years" ? That didn't even got to DVD, so I'd say we are lucky to have MITM's S01 in DVD at the best.

Quote Originally Posted by MITM_Fan View Post
    Petitions don't really work.

If they wanted to release all seasons they'd paid already the music copyrights, and that costs a lot of money so I doubt FOX will be willing to spend millions.

I wish they were all out by know, it's 2010 and still we just have season 01.

Oh, and what about "The Wonder Years" ? That didn't even got to DVD, so I'd say we are lucky to have MITM's S01 in DVD at the best.
    Indeed! I know petitions may not work, but they do help sometimes. Fans were very vocal about releasing Ally McBeal, for instance, which was said to have helped speed up the process. I just find it sad that the number of people signing the petition has stuck at 1200 now for a couple of months!

Rich

its been stuck at 1200 for a few months because no one AT ALL VERIFIES WHEN THEY SIGN TO THE PETITION

Set up a facebook group, you'll probably have more succes there if you do it well. Make sure you use a good description then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem View Post
    Set up a facebook group, you'll probably have more succes there if you do it well. Make sure you use a good description then.
    Welcome Ansem, we hope you enjoy your stay. We have a facebook fan page (see below) and also I run a few groups.

Sadly we have lost control over our Facebook page, so we can't update it, I might get in contact with Facebook again sometime to get it back.
    Need help? Email Me Here