A new, die-hard fan.

Kastor

Hi everyone, I'm new here, but that's just stating the obvious.

I was actually 10 when the series premiered, which I had no interest in at the time, but now I know what I was missing D: I'm a huge fan now and looking forward to chatting with you guys :3

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Kastor, we hope you enjoy your stay. I'm guessing you discovered it through Nick at Nite? I said it before, but I love what Nick is doing for the show.

If you need any help you can email me.

Kastor

Thank you very much! And yes, although to me it usually seems like Nick at Nite is where most tv series go to die D': I'd actually been watching Breaking Bad long before Malcolm so it was weird for me to see Brian Cranston so fun and doofy LOL

Lparsons7981

Thank you very much! And yes, although to me it usually seems like Nick at Nite is where most tv series go to die D': I'd actually been watching Breaking Bad long before Malcolm so it was weird for me to see Brian Cranston so fun and doofy LOL

Welcome, it's always awesome to see another Breaking Bad fan!

For me, who watched Malcolm before BB, it was almost the opposite, it was a shock to see him do some of the things he does on it :) (even though in the pilot I still saw him as Hal)

Kastor

Welcome, it's always awesome to see another Breaking Bad fan!

For me, who watched Malcolm before BB, it was almost the opposite, it was a shock to see him do some of the things he does on it :) (even though in the pilot I still saw him as Hal)

Thank you!
And ever notice how Brian seems to always end up in his underwear in both shows? LOL

Richiepiep

Administrator
A warm welcome to you too, Kastor! Welcome to the club!

Great to see another Nick@Nite convert!

Yes, underwear is a significant theme, though I must clarify I'm not a fetishist.

Did you know Malcolm In The Middle had Fighting In Underpants as a working title? It's true!

Bryan Cranston addresses the issue on his own site too, in the Q&A (Ask Bryan) section:

Do you have some sort of fetish about appearing shirtless,pantless or both? Please get some help. - Mike, Tulsa

Mike,
I guess I didn't read the nudity clause in my contract very carefully. It states that to ensure
levity, Hal must be in some state of undress at all times... just my luck.

Bryan

;)

Rich