Calling all fans in the US and UK! 'Malcolm' must be released!

Petition for 'Malcolm'! Send emails to Itunes requesting it! Send to Fox! Nick at Nite! Hulu! I'll post contact links. Here's the U.S. Itunes store request: http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html, here's US Hulu, there's email contact and message boards.Spread the word!: http://www.hulu.com/support/contact. That's all I have if you can find important contact information, so we can get 'Malcolm', even if not on DVD or Blu-ray, maybe Hulu or I-tunes etc. Thanks!:) We will make it available online or on DVD! I need support! All the Nick at Nite promotion has created high ratings, new fans, and an even larger fan-base that's begging to see 'Malcolm' uncut somewhere. On the Itunes store: comments about it being on Itunes. Hulu: comments about it coming to hulu. Nick at Nite message boards: talk about wanting a release on dvd. Amazon.com,Netflix, even youtube! We need to convince Fox, that if they get enough emails, they will be convinced that this is a great deal. Request this to any media source, online or off, even contact the prodution companies who worked on it, even ask the former actors, writers, directors to contact Fox, Regency Films, Nick at Nite, Satin City Productions, FX Networks, maybe even ask Justin Berfield's Production company for support. Come on, we got this! Join together, fans! Unite for a worthy cause! :D

Richiepiep

Administrator
That's a great initiative, and I'll support it! I'll look around on Itunes and other places, and see where I can comment or at least pick up the vibe. Sadly, Hulu is inaccessible outside the US, and I'm in Europe (Holland), so it's off limits to me.

Best and thanks again,

Rich

No UK Hulu, maybe in the future

Oh, that sucks. Well, Itunes is U.K., right? Maybe Hulu will get so big they migh make a U.K. Hulu. Who Knows, anything's possible:)

Malcolm in the Middle 10th Anniversary DVD Release!

They could plan a 10th anniversary release! Now get on your blog-ey blogs, your twitter-ey tweets, your I.M.ing, message board-type stuff, social network-ey kinda things and spread the word!!!! We got this!:D

01-09-10!

Lparsons7981

I requested it on Itunes, and saved it my my queue on Netflix (they keep track of the "saved" sections on your queue to gauge interest.

Breaking Campaign News Update:Here are some DVD Pics that we can send to Fox Broacasting as an example of what they could use for a 10th Anniversary Season 1-7 Box set (made by Carl Johnson, nice job!):
AllSeasonsPreview.jpg
AllSeasonsPreview2.jpg

Season1Preview.jpg
Season2Preview.jpg
Season3Preview.jpg

Season4Preview.jpg
Season5Preview.jpg
Season6Preview.jpg

And last but not least....
Season7Preview.jpg

It can look basicly the same if there is a Blu-ray release. I also have a campaign name: 'Malcolm' Matters: A campaign for the release of 'Malcolm in the Middle' on to DVD or other media. So spread the word about this a lets make a goal that on by the 10th Anniversary of 'Malcolm'(Jan. 9,'10),enough fans will have requested the seasons, that Fox willl set a release date for the show to come out in some form of media. I also made a slogan: All 7 by '11. which means that we want some sort of a discussion of releasing 'Malcolm', setting a release date, or it (Halleluyah) coming out by 2011 (so we can watch it before the world ends;) ). Sorry, this was so long, but that's the latest update on our campaign. Now, lets shoot for a goal of January 9,2010! Thanks for supporting!
Catch you later,
deweyinthemiddle

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
These DVD cover designs are incredible! You put a lot of work into them, and got the look and feel exactly right! I love it how all the backs make up a complete picture, so you never misplace them. Cool! Now what if Fox fell for it? Perhaps one picture can indeed say more than a thousand words!

:D :2thumbsup: :D

Rich

Look how Frankie likes the idea!
|
V

Richiepiep

Administrator
Just a thought. I wondered if we could take a stand on the DVD music rights issue, though perhaps that's counterproductive and too controversial.

I myself wouldn't mind paying a bit more if we could have the original soundtrack rather than some wishy-washy muzak replacing the superb musical choices. I think it happened as early as 'The Wonder Years', where all Beatles songs were mostly bland covers, and also 'Dawson's Creek' DVD releases and some others.

I don't know, I'm aware maintaining a sharp focus is essentially, rather than diluting or obscuring the central issue, but anyway, if that's the main obstruction....?

Rich

I take it you all would like to join this campaign, cuz I'll pm u with more info. And yes, those are from CarlJohnson he did a great job and i decided to share it in this forum, but do I didn't do those designs. (I wish):D

And, also about the music clearances, it depends on the song. Some scenes would be ruined if the songs were taken out. But, maybe they could take some out and leave some in, I also would pay more for it to be closer to the original soundtrack!:)