Calling all fans in the US and UK! 'Malcolm' must be released! - Page 5
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Calling all fans in the US and UK! 'Malcolm' must be released!

tjpeople, thank you very much I know now that precious info.

that's true before people didn't have 16:9 but still movies were shown in that format, and people watched them on their CRT's. It sure looks crappy watching widescreen on old tv's, I know because I used to.

Thanks again TJ! Because this sort of information gets scattered around threads, and gets 'downmodded' in time when other threads take priority, I think your recent post is the perfect summary to put in our FAQ-section!

It sure saves a lot of discussion and confusion.

Rich

I also agree, in fact Season 5 is shown in widescreen where I am, but it unfortunatly was not in fact in HD.

Quote Originally Posted by deweyinthemiddle View Post
    I also agree, in fact Season 5 is shown in widescreen where I am, but it unfortunatly was not in fact in HD.
    I've never seen them in HD either.

I'm drafting a generic letter I'm going to send to FOX (Any other groups you can think of..........FX? Nick?) I'm hoping to have it by the end of the weekend finished. It's on my limited spare time, so we will see.

Thanks, that is a great idea. I think you can find Regency television contact on line at their website, too, since they were one of the production companies. (And I think the only one with an email address for people to contact them.)

Maybe, the aim of this forum is to get 'Malcolm' released on DVD, Blu-ray, I-tunes etc.

I for one am glad that Fox released Ally McBeal because it shows that Fox still care about their older shows and that this might possibly be the releasing of older Fox shows including MITM. In fact, Ally Mcbeal was never released due to music rights and high cost of music clearances!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy77146 View Post
    will mitm ever be made on dvd?
    Season 1 is officially available on DVD, while the others aren't.

Maybe, the aim of this forum is to get 'Malcolm' released on DVD, Blu-ray, I-tunes etc.
    Who'd pay the costs? you?

If the MITM eps would get leaked from FOX studio's that'd would be good in a way, because they haven't released seasons 2 to 7 on DVD, and bad cuz morons would've try to sell it.

FOX loves MITM so much as us so they keep shutting accounts like in YouTube for showing full mitm eps. Not rly, it's more about the money, they own the show they have all rights to do what they damn please want to do.

For them it wouldn't be a good business, cuz the songs are pretty expensive and they'd had to pay all artists, and then releasing/transfering to DVD/Blu-Ray more costs.. Jeez, do you rly think they care for fans? They care about money.

I for one am glad that Fox released Ally McBeal because it shows that Fox still care about their older shows and that this might possibly be the releasing of older Fox shows including MITM. In fact, Ally Mcbeal was never released due to music rights and high cost of music clearances!
    That is a good sign.

Wasn't Scrubs DVD release on hold for a while for the same reasons?

I think so.