Live Q&A With Bryan Cranston [Video]

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

Here's your invite to dish personally with last year's Emmy champ for best drama actor: Byran Cranston ("Breaking Bad") at 4 p.m. PST/ 7 p.m. EST.

Our chat will be a combination of webcam and typed live chat ? that is, Bryan and I will appear on the top of your computer screen via webcam while you communicate with us via typing questions and comments that we'll read and respond to - Tom O'Neil from the LATimes
The live chat will be HERE.

For those in the UK that's 12PM (Midnight) tonight. If you have a question for Bryan and can't make the chat, post a reply to this and I'll see if I can get it answered. The chat is not being done by the VC but by Tom O'Neil from the LATimes, so I'm not exactly sure how many people will be asking questions or the exact format. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get a text transcript from it, and I'll try to capture the video.

Last edited:

Lparsons7981

I'm gonna try to get in on it as well, its at 7 P.M my time, I have a question planned out. Hope I get it answered/get a chance to even be on my PC then :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
[See Front Page Post for the Video]

There was very little notice for the Live Q&A with Bryan Cranston last week, and not everybody could make the time. But I was able to record Bryan and the chat room. It was a very successful chat, Bryan was really up for it and stayed for 40 minutes. Its focus was obviously on Bryan's latests role on Breaking Bad but he chatted about Malcolm and some of his other projects. Many thanks to Tom O?Neil from the LATimes for organising the chat, he was planing to be on camera to ask Bryan some questions but he had technical issues, so Bryan ran the show himself!

Ignore the left video box, I don't suddenly appear on video, thats just how Tinychat.com works.

Last edited:

Wemboy

God I love Bryan Cranston! What a guy. Fantastic to hear someone talk for so long and so in depth about his work, found it all really interesting. It probably worked out better that he was able to just do it on his own, as he seemed more willing to just let the chat flow in whatever direction he wanted. It was good that he talked about a lot of different projects he has worked on too, even though BB was obviously the focus. Nice to hear that him and Jane Kaczmarek are friends too. He his deserving of all the awards he gets and more!

And thanks for posting the video TJ. It seemed like he answered a lot of your questions which was cool. But we still don't know if he prefers boxers or briefs lol! I'm saying he's bound to be a briefs man, but we need to find out for certain, if only for the sake of completeness.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
And thanks for posting the video TJ. It seemed like he answered a lot of your questions which was cool. But we still don't know if he prefers boxers or briefs lol! I'm saying he's bound to be a briefs man, but we need to find out for certain, if only for the sake of completeness.

Hehe, yeah I mastered the technique of timing my questions in the chat show they showed up just as he was finishing an answer ;)

I'll work on getting a MITMVC style interview at some point in the future with him. Then hopefully he'll answer the underwear questions.

Lparsons7981

Hehe, yeah I mastered the technique of timing my questions in the chat show they showed up just as he was finishing an answer ;)

I'll work on getting a MITMVC style interview at some point in the future with him. Then hopefully he'll answer the underwear questions.

Thats the way to time it! :D I learned that early as well in another chat.

If you could get a MITMVC interview with ANY of the cast in the future that would be awesome. :)

Richiepiep

Administrator
That was a great chat. It's nice to see Bryan so talkative and relaxed, which just reinforces the view I've been having of him: a very down to earth, intelligent and friendly guy.

Awesome to see you got through so often, TJ! I guess there's indeed a knack for timing the questions as they scroll by. I noticed that Tyno from France was getting in on the act too, maybe others from here. Lparsons too. As Bryan said: a well-informed community!

Rich

Lparsons7981

That was a great chat. It's nice to see Bryan so talkative and relaxed, which just reinforces the view I've been having of him: a very down to earth, intelligent and friendly guy.

Awesome to see you got through so often, TJ! I guess there's indeed a knack for timing the questions as they scroll by. I noticed that Tyno from France was getting in on the act too, maybe others from here. Lparsons too. As Bryan said: a well-informed community!

Rich

Ya I was in on it the guy IS my favorite actor after all :D, caught on the formula of "how to ask the questions" pretty quickly ;)