hi. (:

Grudge

ah, hi. obviously, i'm new. so, hi. again. :)

pretty much, i love malcolm in the middle. favorite show ever. it always puts me in a good mood.

my favorite character is lois. just the mother most children need. :p

so hi. yeah. now bye. :sweatdrop:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Grudge, we hope you enjoy your stay :)

Looking forward to seeing you around the site.

Sylwia923

HI! :))
I'm new :D
I'm from Poland and in Poland many people watching "Malcolm in the middle". On TV is last season. The best episode on first season is:
- 2 "Red Dress"
-15 Smunday
- 16 "Waterpark". :winkiss:

I love episode 6x01 :wub:
In the end is very nice scene.

I like all characters but my favourite is Resse :wub: . And Dewey. And Malcolm. And Hal. And Lois. And Jimmie. And Francis... :D

"Malcolm in the middle" is my favourite film. :)
And this is very nice website :clap:

Sorry, my english is bad... :angel:
Ohh And I very like "You' re not the boss of me now"

MITM_Fan

Welcome.

Please don't use "and" so many times, e.g. "I like all characters but my favourite is Resse . And Dewey. And Malcolm. And Hal. And Lois. And Jimmie. And Francis..."

to

"I like all characters but my favourite is Resse, and then the rest, Dewey, Malcolm, Hal, Lois, Jimmie, Francis..."

Just keep this in mind.;)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Sylwia923, nice to see you around the site. I think you the most active person from Poland we have had.

Don't worry about your English its pretty good. English isn't the first language of lots of people here.

Richiepiep

Administrator
A warm welcome to you too, Sylwia923! I read that the series is called Zwariowany świat Malcolma in Polish :D. Does this translate as The Crazy World of Malcolm? Nice!

Do you watch the series on the Polsat TV channel, or is it now also showing on Polish Comedy Central or somewhere else?

Thank you also for the nice comment on the Gallery!

Rich

Sylwia923

Thanks for:
* MITM_Fan for english lesson :) I wrote "and... and... and" becouse I wrote so in jest. I greet. ;)

*tjpeople for the nice words and praise of my English. :)

*Riechiepiep for warm welcolme :D .Yes, in Poland we have "Zwariowany świat Malcoloma" ==> Translate for the English: " The crazy world of the Malcolm". I watch in Polsat every day at 14:45. I watching all episode on my computer :)
I greet.

:2thumbsup:

MITM_Fan

The title translated sounds awesome.

btw, it's in English w/subs?

God, I hate dubs every single of 'em all! I just stick to the original for the maximum taste.

This how Malaysian English is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU_gkxAmImA a bit broken but totally shitty just because of the pronounciation. Although it's funny.